• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4] TIBIANTIC START [10.02.2024]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiantic.com/
Server Address
tibiantic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yep exactly, our aim is keep our small community and improve server. We are going good and stable atm.

Allright, we will not launch na server in close future. Maybe in summer but im not sure bout that.

Tibiantic - A Gem Among Servers!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts on Tibiantic, a server that has truly impressed me with its quality and community spirit. Tibiantic isn't just any server; it's a place where players come together to experience the magic of the game we all love – Tibia. And let me tell you, it's something special.

First off, let's talk about the heart of any server – its staff. Tibiantic boasts one of the most dedicated GMs I've ever encountered in my gaming journey – "Wanted". This GM isn't just a name; they're a symbol of dedication and support. "Wanted" spends an incredible amount of time helping players with their issues and tirelessly works to fix any problems that may arise within the game. Their commitment is truly commendable and sets a standard for excellence in server management.

But it's not just about the GMs; it's also about the community. Tibiantic may have a small community currently, but let me assure you, it's a community filled with warmth and camaraderie. The players here are not only passionate about the game but also genuinely nice individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand or share a laugh.

Now, let's talk about something exciting for newcomers. As if the welcoming atmosphere wasn't enough, Tibiantic has a special treat for every newcomer. Upon entering the game, every newcomer will receive a beginner set – a gesture of goodwill to kickstart their journey in the Tibiantic world. And here's the fun part – for every newcomer who stumbles upon the phrase "Kabura Is Noob :)", they'll receive an extra special beginner set! It's a playful nod to the community spirit and adds a touch of humor to the experience.

In conclusion, Tibiantic is more than just a server; it's a haven for Tibia enthusiasts looking for a welcoming community, dedicated staff, and endless adventures. So, if you're searching for a server that feels like home, look no further than Tibiantic. Join us, and let's make this small community into something truly great together!

See you in Tibiantic!
View attachment 83043
Signed!

@draken1

There is nothing stopping you from using OTClient here, because the server does not block other clients in any way (there are no changes in the protocol, even a simple change of the RSA key), which I assume some people use, e.g. using the built-in vBot. The admin of this server allows the use of MC openly (as he even writes, to increase the number of people online and attract new players), so it is standard that when you see 30+ lvl online, there will be also 2-3 low-level druids/sorcs on the list, which they stand for hours and make runes. The admin is inactive, so no one controls them - I wouldn't be surprised if every single one of them is using a bot/macro.

Reading server Discord even shows that it's not the admin who catches the bots, but the players who chase them and send recordings just to get someone banned.

@draken1

There is nothing stopping you from using OTClient here, because the server does not block other clients in any way (there are no changes in the protocol, even a simple change of the RSA key), which I assume some people use, e.g. using the built-in vBot. The admin of this server allows the use of MC openly (as he even writes, to increase the number of people online and attract new players), so it is standard that when you see 30+ lvl online, there will be also 2-3 low-level druids/sorcs on the list, which they stand for hours and make runes. The admin is inactive, so no one controls them - I wouldn't be surprised if every single one of them is using a bot/macro.

Reading server Discord even shows that it's not the admin who catches the bots, but the players who chase them and send recordings just to get someone banned.
not actualy true mate. Server got anti bot rule clearly. a few ppl got banned/deleted even top lvl on the start of the server who was lvl 50 ek got deleted. GM is active also.

Relax, take it easy
For there is nothing that we can do
Relax, take it easy
Blame it on me or blame it on you

No worries mate, I'm keeping an eye on them.

nothing that we can do
This is what those who don't want to do anything, say.

Of course you can do something. If the problem is the time when you can be online, you can simply block OTClient, which is known for having a built-in bot, and if you want to be more sure, then, as I wrote above, add your own changes to the protocol and/or cipsoft client .

Thanks mate @check actually we dont have any issues with botters atm. I love our small community they all aware, also we've log system that records every action of players + we can easyly realize who is using unofficial software. Btw they were only song lyrics..