• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.42] Upcomming Eloth V3 - 1st June

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want eloth back ! Or atleast some similar server... :(

And no, realots is not the same anymore with the donations, and I never really liked disabled hotkeys

Yeah :[ Eloth was the best ot I ever played ^.^ Really fun :D

if it really takes until june 1st to put up a realmap thats already ready to be put up now then thats sad, june is like 6 months away, in 6 months u could make a map the same size as cipsofts and it would probably be better...

if it really takes until june 1st to put up a realmap thats already ready to be put up now then thats sad, june is like 6 months away, in 6 months u could make a map the same size as cipsofts and it would probably be better...

retard...

"29th May 2009, 00:03"

was this thread posted. turn on your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back