• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.42] Upcomming Eloth V3 - 1st June

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooSik

Solutions
Reaction score

Eloth V3 Phoenix Edition
v3.jpg

As some of you heard we're soon launching Eloth V3 which is a third edition of Eloth! We're happy to announce that we made a milestone progress since V2 was released, we've fixed countless of bugs, added tons of missing features and quests, added many npc's with fair interaction system. And there is more to go!

Things that will be added during V3 Update
  • The Inquisition Quest
  • In Service of Yalahar Quest
  • New Website
  • Houses ( auction based )
  • Banks
  • Fully functional Boss System
  • Koshei the Deathless Quest
  • Spawns on Nargor
  • Missing NPC's in cities ( already added )
  • Paradox Quest ( already added )
  • Mad Mage Quest ( already added )

We'll also launch a new server which hopefully will bring us to the top again. The rates will be same as our server Luna but there will be small corrections to them:
1 to 25 25x
26 to 50 20x
51 to 75 15x
76 to 100 10x
101 to 125 8x
125 to 150 5x
150 to 175 4x
175+ 3x

The rest remain luna like:
15x skill rate
5x magic rate
4x loot rate

And it's all on 1st June at 20:00 GMT+1.

Intrested in playing on good stable server with tons of details and with active development staff which knows what programming means?

Don't miss your chance!
http://www.eloth.org

:< ill stay on luna means more spawns for me since im sure everyone will move to the new world :d

i won't join this... there like 20 good 8.42 rl map servers but they all boring... and i don't want to start over again so gl whit this server kthxbye.

i won't join this... there like 20 good 8.42 rl map servers but they all boring... and i don't want to start over again so gl whit this server kthxbye.

So why you wasted your priceless time to write a worthless post ? :)

So why you wasted your priceless time to write a worthless post ? :)
All he was after is increasing his post count.

Ontopic,
Sounds fun, i might try it when it starts..:)

Hey man.
I have one question... Will there be a pvp enfo server like there was Elora?
I was one of the players in that server, being in the top 5, and I loved it.

Why don't you name some?
Even the server advertised in your name has donations, where wealthy people who like to spend money on games may obtain the best items/levels within seconds..

Eloth has none of that stupid crap. No trainers, no donations..
Everyone has an equal opportunity to play.

Hey man.
I have one question... Will there be a pvp enfo server like there was Elora?
I was one of the players in that server, being in the top 5, and I loved it.

Rumor has it, that after the opening of this server, such a server may be opened :p

Rumor has it, that after the opening of this server, such a server may be opened :p

More servers = less ammount of players on MAIN server

new servers should be added only if old one is:
- has too many players
- don't have any players at all
- there is a lot of high levels already
- economy is ruined

just my thoughts

@up
those points are perfect if you think at real tibia :] but it doesn't mean the old servers should get reseted/deleted,after they're getting updated too~ people can start whenever they want

eloth is THE server with everything working perfectly, it's the only server with 99% real map and it will have everything on it -> 1.june
Just join it and try out ^.-
(houses wont get reseted every week like on nub servers like melaniaot.net lol and eloth will keep getting updated)

this server is really great I've been playing it for 2 years now ^.^ but I'd like to give a advice do some people who dont like 3x exp at all, JOIN ELORA!

Last edited:
@up
those points are perfect if you think at real tibia :] but it doesn't mean the old servers should get reseted/deleted,after they're getting updated too~ people can start whenever they want

eloth is THE server with everything working perfectly, it's the only server with 99% real map and it will have everything on it -> 1.june
Just join it and try out ^.-
(houses wont get reseted every week like on nub servers like melaniaot.net lol and eloth will keep getting updated)

this server is really great I've been playing it for 2 years now ^.^ but I'd like to give a advice do some people who dont like 3x exp at all, JOIN ELORA!

What a warm words :p good from your side, but you don't need to direct some words to me :)

/Sephir

Varop, that is true, and I believe that problem will be resolved soon ;)

By the way, I was thinkin a bit and if I would be on LooSik's place, I would move all chars from Eloth v2 and Luna to Elora and make Elora pvp enforced server. Then, Luna would become a simple War server, to introduce pvp system to everyone. These days, War servers are very populated! In my eyes it should be like you're makin special character on account page and if you're choosing Luna, you will be able to select vocation and you will start with non saved character on 150 lvl every vocation with already supplied backpacks! I'm sure that such server will have more than 200+ cuz a lot of ppls from rl tibia are playin such servers from time to time, only for fun! :D it would be an excelent advertise for rest servers that is Elora pvp enfo and Eloth(v3) pvp rpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back