• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

So your saying its okay, to bot as long as youre at the comp doing something else just tabbing up whenever you hear some annoying sound?

I'm not saying its okay, I'm saying that's how they punnish people, they don't ban people that isn't afk... I also think it's bad.

@up
umad?????? :S

this server really is great it does have flaws just like any other server it may seem hard to level at first but it actually gets easier to level as you get higher. after 200 when you get to the second town it gets even better as you can hunt stronger creatures. Tons and tons of features, Lots of Challenges, Devoted players most willing to help new players out, there are lots of quests but some are a little bit harder to find, just ask another player to help you find them. GM's are on a lot and they are doing something to combat botters. In short: if you join this server you will always have something to do.

this server really is great it does have flaws just like any other server it may seem hard to level at first but it actually gets easier to level as you get higher. after 200 when you get to the second town it gets even better as you can hunt stronger creatures. Tons and tons of features, Lots of Challenges, Devoted players most willing to help new players out, there are lots of quests but some are a little bit harder to find, just ask another player to help you find them. GM's are on a lot and they are doing something to combat botters. In short: if you join this server you will always have something to do.

Cuz you dont get notation by Fare or troll, ofc the is great for you...

He doesn't get notations because he doesn't bot. Your friend was botting and then insulting everyone around so he got banned. Get over it.

Server starts out to be a great server but as you gain more and more lvls, it becomes boring as hell.
I was the first lvl 200 and 300 on the server and I can tell you it has lots and lots of features.. I loved it!

Only downside Fare is that as higher as you get, worse it becomes since its pretty much: Use mana, UE in both PvM and PvP.
Try to get a way to fix that and i'm sure more ppl will come back.
Gl with it though.

xD those who started to play : "Server is nice,but boring on low levels". Those who playing for long: "It's fun, but at higher level its boring". There are low players, and without players it will be boring, ANY server will be. Still, Im doing my work, updates will come asap.