• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

Aww it crashed :<. We probably know the reason tho, calling fare to reboot it.

@edit
Its back on.

Last edited:
Was some bug with pvp. Server will be non-pvp until it is fixed.

@edit
Fixed and back to pvp again.

Last edited:
yep, was kind of bug with pvp system, we had fixed it ;) Sorry about crash

This server is really something special. Great Community. Great GM's. Lots of events. Tons to do. Completely new map to explore. Only thing that is missing is you!

One problem with this server. You take level 100, make some quest so u get 120. Then u have to exp to level 200(mages exp with ue 5 times faster then knight/archer) When ur 200 you make some quest then you have to exp to 300 and so on. The exp is to low for a server when all you do is exp.

You are beeing too negative. We know we have problems but we are trying to fix them. Dont you hunt monsters on other servers aswell? Rly ^^ Yeah, with 20 players online there is nothing to do except hunting...There are events, there are pvp events, we got still lots of ideas, but most of them are useless without players :|

And well, I won't stop, as I already paid too much for this server(I'm not even about money), so updates will come daily and sooner or later it will be perfect.

Last edited:
Fare, I'm lvl 45 or something, Can't you make it funnier at low lvls? I find it very boring to hunt goblins and getting 1 lvl / 2-3 min, Maybe you could do some fun tasks also Goblins 1 hit me when I dont use utamo , so wierd ;/

You are beeing too negative. We know we have problems but we are trying to fix them. Dont you hunt monsters on other servers aswell? Rly ^^ Yeah, with 20 players online there is nothing to do except hunting...There are events, there are pvp events, we got still lots of ideas, but most of them are useless without players :|

And well, I won't stop, as I already paid too much for this server(I'm not even about money), so updates will come daily and sooner or later it will be perfect.

Higher party experience, I'm usually hunting in parties on ots nowadays and here it's slow as hell when doing it, it goes ALOT faster by solo.

Can someone tell me how the pet system works, I still haven't figured it out. Someone should at least put something on forum, cause I'm guessing I'm not the only person who can't figure it out.

Can someone tell me how the pet system works, I still haven't figured it out. Someone should at least put something on forum, cause I'm guessing I'm not the only person who can't figure it out.

Open the pet channel and profit.

I noticed the pet channel, but that doesn't help me with spawning a pet, at least that I've noticed, what are the commands for it?

Server is nice, on other servers you just sit and exp all the time etc. Here's theres TONS of quests, events etc. And best part is that they are so well made, that some quests are hard to figure out.

9/10 toasters.

The last point would be for slightly better exp from 100-200 due to that just being farm farm farm ;)