• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbann me now, three days passed.

Unban Xi Deathwish please. I've been banned for some days now..

I mean i love this server but seriously, the gods were not online for 3 days, the forum is full of questions and nones answering.
The server just started, use 15 mins/day to answer questions at the forum, isnt that hard.

I mean i love this server but seriously, the gods were not online for 3 days, the forum is full of questions and nones answering.
The server just started, use 15 mins/day to answer questions at the forum, isnt that hard.

Alright, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will answer them now.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry I've had one surprise shift last night and just finished my morning shift, that's why I haven't been on. I'm usually pretty active.

I am extremely active if you need help ingame msg me GM Infernus.

u realize this weekend was a holidy, i partied for 3 days strait (many others did too =d)XD im not staff tho xp.

Yeah in between work shifts I was partying, lol. Anyway I have returned and am working on some updates.

OZKL, banned again.
LoL purchase more Unbans please, maybe I'll get payed then because of money overflow!

Infernus, is it like cool that you ban me or something?

Anyways if the server hits more than 40 players today i'll purchase unban.

And BTW Infernus, do you have like a gas or w/e? I'm on all night and when I fell asleep you come check me like 1level later, this is the second time..

Last edited:
How bout getting levels by urself instead of just botting it up, also when ur infront of ur computer doesnt that mean that u can bot.
Same goes for ur *pvp?* try it once without anti-moving bots [Dropping goldcoins on the floor like teddy did] or using healfriend shit.

Infernus, is it like cool that you ban me or something?

Anyways if the server hits more than 40 players today i'll purchase unban.

And BTW Infernus, do you have like a gas or w/e? I'm on all night and when I fell asleep you come check me like 1level later, this is the second time..

tibia.wikia.com

That site can learn you how to play tibia, you should give it a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.