• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Banishment Info:

1st-3rd Ban length: 6 hours
4th, final Ban length: 3 days
5th Ban is Permanent.

Why is it everytime different? o_O

idk but, offline? xD thats one way to make sure i stay in top axe, now just make online when im on :D:D?

Was it a crash or downtime for a bug fix or something.
also i think knights need to be made a bit better other vocs are alot better than real and we are more or less the same

Hmm, I think it froze. I know why it did though, its because I have a certain feature disabled which causes it to freeze at high uptime.

Anyway it'll be back up soon and it shouldn't happen again!

5 Chances before a char gets finally perm banned?
Its kinda lame i think it means smthing like: Bot your char up to like 300 and than make shitloads of cash before he gets permanent banned.
It should be 2-3 MAX.

Yeah it will be changed I just haven't done it yet. I'm talking to staff about what should be done with the bans.

We will have to think about all rules again, this applys to the training rules aswell. Many complaints ..

6 hours? I guess my unban should be here somehwere

Well, Realsoft is 22 and still spells Stuff wrongs.

Well, Realsoft is 22 and still spells Stuff wrongs.

But you know that uve also missspelled smthing?
Also who gives a fuck about grammar.
Poor try to insult him :s

YouTube - FREE MEAL AT MC DONALD'S (REMI GAILLARD)

How to properly save money in RL, and still be able to eat a good meal in RL. DONT FORGET TO DONATE WITH THE MUCHO GRANDE $$$$$ YOU BE SAVIN IN RLZ PLOKX

And you should seriously stop annoying people with your bullshit, if u wanna give them money than donate but stop bothering us with it.
If we wanted to donate would we have done it.

its encouragement, yes it is nooby, but also when you say to me to donate and stop bothering us with it, i am donating so :p...

Ye sorry but it started to piss me off cause ur doing the exact opposite of helping, in my case is ur *Donate gogogogo* stuff simply annoying and makes me regret that ive donated for the OT.

Czinkota, as far as I know it is not your business. If players decide to donate they can, nobody forces them to do so. They can do it if they want, but it is up to them.
Would be nice if you could just leave that up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.