• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and trust me too then when i say this... on older form of this server i carried max 300 UHP, why? because i can hunt perfectly fine w/o them... id bring 1,500 manas, omg it sounds like a waste but srsly knights can do a lot with 1,500 manas.

@ loot topic, no it doesnt need to be raised, for things like dl, hydra, loot is easy to get.

Well my skills sucks and i'm using avenger so..

We are currently working on the winter update and you have the chance to improve it! Check our homepage!

Yes help the staff improve this amazing server! Submit your ideas, and theories on how to make serv even better, than it allready is! How in the world is it possible to make this server better? The staff has no clue which is why they need you!

Well they do have ideas just they want it to be even better =D!

Czinkota your seriously like a parrot, let the staff do the work and stop repeating everything they said.
Do something usefull like making a life thread or some videos or whatever.
Also u keep repeating how awsome the server is but u were not online in weeks.

Anyways, put the server on the PL OTservlist and ur gonna get shitloads of newbs joining, or even on the BR servlist.

Dastan czinkota is trying to help the server why are you saying negative comments to him?

Dastan czinkota is trying to help the server why are you saying negative comments to him?

What was negative?
It was constructive feedback, in wich way is he helping the server?
By asslicking all the time?
U see on nearly every site his comments about how awsome the server is and he keeps repeating what the GMs just said.
Thats not helping the server in any way, hes just trying too hard.

I made a usefull suggestion like putting the server onto the BR/Pl Servlist, what has he done?

i think its fine on germany servlist, wanna know why? Plenty of br's,pl's,swe's,aussies,and americans look at OTHER servlists... and staff is not br/pl which i think can actually get you in trouble on otservlist.net =p

i am trying too hard for what? GM position? Blah, i don't want that position and don't want anything except for more players to enjoy this server.

what i have done for server?... iv givin sam some interesting idea's which some ofcourse, aren't accepted but others are accepted and revized by sam himself, i suggust things on a more private detail for a list of reasons. Other servers may copy the ideas before sam's updates are out, noobs may learn too much, keeps it more exciting for players... aswell as him not telling me how advanced he takes things makes it interesting even for me =). I'v suggusted plenty of ideas in this thread aswell, yes some of them are far out, but none of them are going to possibly get your server bannished off of otlands ^^

Edit: a player saying supportive comments can make people think "Oh, friendly and english speaking, and i got some great ideas, maybe i should play for a little bit and see how tuely awesome this server is :D!"

Last edited:
Obviously u do want the GM position, how i know that u want it?
Easy, i never said anything about the GM position, u came up with it means u want it.

Also i asked how uve helped with ur comments on this thread repeating what Gms said.

And ffs just talk in a normal way, not that wannabe wise man way, i had to read ur text like 3 times cause ur writing that way.

Anyways this is not the place for it so il just leave it alone ~

First Djinn Blade looted by Sylaz and Extrodian! ^_^

djinnblade.png

Aaaaaand a Dark Lords Cape! Mwahaha both r very rare but we made it to loot both :p

darklordcape.png

Too bad u can kill the boss just every 3 hours :s

Last edited:
Take also a look at my Life Thread ~> Exysia

Last edited:
Thank you

I wish there were some more people online, i wanna kill some bosses but i wud waste too much when i do it alone :s

I dunno what happened to the player count recently, but it's rather annoying.
Any suggestions on how to get more?

Status
Not open for further replies.