• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
r0x serv, i encourage players to atleast try it, it may seem a tad boring at lower lvls, but by the time ur lv 120, or 130 about there, things rlly get interesting, TONS of customs that need large teams, that are, ofc, hidden. ;]

Thank you for that, knekarn.

@Czinkota, anything I can do to make lower levels more entertaining? Perhaps some low level quests right from the beginning.

its more of the profit/hunting, at lv 50 drags arent that profitable but once u can hunt better things w/o any or, a lot of danger, u tend to get more profit, nomatter the vocation

Perhaps up the loot rate of drags, then?

Idk, but its a popular complaint among low lvls.

1. I got no mony.
2. Idk where to hunt.
3. Where are quests.

Absolutly not true czinkota, i pretty much profited on dragons and they gave some nice loot.
Also its easy to get 80+ so theres no need of adding new low lvl stuff.

Knights supplies is a huge waste.

1k ultimates is like 32 cc, then like 1k manas which is like 5cc

and trust me, you use them fast.

It would be alot better if we could discuss it in our own forum, this shouldn't be talked over here : )

Agree, im not using ultimates yet , but I went waste on bog raiders with GMP + Manas, so please either lower the price on GMP / UMP or higher the loot abit . XD cuz I were not even close to profit .. :/

oh and trust me too then when i say this... on older form of this server i carried max 300 UHP, why? because i can hunt perfectly fine w/o them... id bring 1,500 manas, omg it sounds like a waste but srsly knights can do a lot with 1,500 manas.

@ loot topic, no it doesnt need to be raised, for things like dl, hydra, loot is easy to get.

You shouldn't be hunting with UHP for healing, ofc you are gonna waste.

exana mort allready is too op, ek's should use it if they want to heal i guess.. exana morts healing range is this:

Lowest heal of wound cleansing=highest heal with exura.
Highest heal of wound cleansing= exura+65% of what exura can heal.

Thats what exana mort heals in rl tibia. On exysia it is much higher =p

exana mort allready is too op, ek's should use it if they want to heal i guess.. exana morts healing range is this:

Lowest heal of wound cleansing=highest heal with exura.
Highest heal of wound cleansing= exura+65% of what exura can heal.

Thats what exana mort heals in rl tibia. On exysia it is much higher =p

Barely anyone is healing with exana mort but yeh, it heals ~200ish.

Also UHPs r no waste at all, i can make 1kk >profit < while using 1k manas and ~100-200 UHP.

Also on exysia the exana mort healing is really that much higher than on real tibia ~

lol, today i have talkd to 3 broke lv 100+'s xD

Cause they are prolly noobs and dont know what/how to hunt.
I made even profit at lvl 50 while hunting with freaking SDs i bought at shop.

some people just play an rpg server thinkign its going to be uber easy, it is easy, its a lot like rl tibia with way better maps n shit, just people dont know that there are server maps of shit lol.

I can't agree on the knight~broke thingy.

My brother played his knight to 110+ in one day (like 8hours) and he started like everyone else, without
me giving him tons of gold etc. and he was perfectly fine.
Well, it's using common sense and experience the server rates, it's not hard.

The lootrate is perfectly fine.

The prices for the GMP/UHP in general are also fair.

The only way all ppl survives is the rewards at 30 and 80 xD well thats how I survive (LEVEL 1-100), otherwise loot sux (SO FAR), well Imma buy sds on my ED for those cash and find a decent DL place (im lvl 80)

spamm these SDS and hoping for loot if not, (GOOD EXP! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.