• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang! you fooled me!!

I saw the server was online so I started client and was about to login, "game is closed~~~~" baaaah

Alright, I can get it up today. However there will be a 1-2 hour delay from the release time. I have to update all the map bugs.

Alright guys, I think we are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Reason is: we need to edit the sources to fix the items bug but I can't access them until tomorrow morning... the map is really mixed up right now.

I'm really sorry for all this, but tomorrow we will have one day of double exp for this inconvenience.

Btw does 8.57 work? It says only 54-55 when you try to login.

Wont be online until tomorrow because the guy who was fixing the sources logged out.

Thank you RealSoft, couldn't have said it better.

A failing server?
We had an uptime of 11hours until we restarted it for testing reasons. It is stable and only this source bug delays the release for some time.
If you think it fails, you shouldn't play and play a server that is running for a week and then turns offline.

Once I get these items fixed there will be no failing. I'm sure one day won't kill you.

Crashes? There are none. So you won't have to worry about that anymore.

I dunno who of you is the owner, but the owner really should msg me on msn before it's too late..

I think you can use my help with the otb problem, I'm familiar with it, also.. it's not a source bug.
Whoever Sam is, msg RealSoft on msn.

Good luck Wozu and trust me everyone the wait will be worth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.