• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasnt crashed even once since i started playing.
Also its easy to count n make a combo lol

exysia has crashed, like 4 times.. it was fixd easly... + they dont use war bots, i highly doubt it bc iv seen war bots, they dont use it lol. Iv playd in an RL team before of 120 people, 90% of them were true pvpers (this was back in 2005 when bots were just starting to get majorly popular, with cavebots and such) the true pvpers that started back in early 2000's know their shit... i pvped for 6 years strait in wars and other servers, solo, teams, small groups, everything. I know how a team works, best teams are with your friends that you have playd with for years, they know your style, you know theirs. I have about 8 people in my main team, they only play war ots, or rl tibia. They dont use bots for war ots and are very efficient, honestly people can get very good at pvping, yea some people call them nerds, or brs with no life but trueth is, there is strategy in tibia and i do think some people get it more naturally than others.

Yeah, have a look at the Swift & Deadly botters and ban them. Im so freaking tierd of the warbots, noone can stand a chance against them. It's no fun playing anymore. You could ask the entire server population about it, everyone know whats going on.

QQ moar? Just because they pwn u ;p
exysia has crashed, like 4 times.. it was fixd easly... + they dont use war bots, i highly doubt it bc iv seen war bots, they dont use it lol. Iv playd in an RL team before of 120 people, 90% of them were true pvpers (this was back in 2005 when bots were just starting to get majorly popular, with cavebots and such) the true pvpers that started back in early 2000's know their shit... i pvped for 6 years strait in wars and other servers, solo, teams, small groups, everything. I know how a team works, best teams are with your friends that you have playd with for years, they know your style, you know theirs. I have about 8 people in my main team, they only play war ots, or rl tibia. They dont use bots for war ots and are very efficient, honestly people can get very good at pvping, yea some people call them nerds, or brs with no life but trueth is, there is strategy in tibia and i do think some people get it more naturally than others.

cool story bro

I'm in Swift and Deadly, and we're not using warbots roflmao, sure we cavebot but we do not bot in wars, haha.

sweet200.jpg

ml9.jpg

ml10.jpg

czinkota, i never said I cavebot? I said WE do, I don't but people from my guild does? Now go put a chinchilla on your head, or was that Ivaldir? rofl.

"we" means, "Myself and my <whoever>". Learn english bro. and yes that is my chinchilla, have a problem with that?... Queer go bot some more iv read some convos from you and GM's.

ml9.jpg

ml10.jpg

czinkota, i never said I cavebot? I said WE do, I don't but people from my guild does?

You use We < means you > They means them So I guess you meant your self then xD

Okay, so I got level 240 and decided to check out the Asazor cave before anyone got to do it and I met a strange sign.

240asazor.jpg

I though what the hell, so I went in, but guess what.

stealthring.jpg

I guess that sign meant "PUT A STEALTH RING ON OR DIE A QUICK DEATH BY TWO GAY PILLARS! :-]"

Status
Not open for further replies.