• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

Emporians! You will have to create a movie, that best describes Emporia. It could be anything.. Quests, features, wars & battles? You decide! The winning videos will be used to represent Emporia!

The rules / guidelines

- To submit your video, upload it at youtube and post in on our video section with the following description: Emporia video contest
- It has to be at least 3 minutes long
- The video has to contain content Emporia only.
- Basic information such as the IP and description must be included in the video
- The intro has to be something fancy, don't write "Emporia Contest", make it look good! Remember that it will be used for advertising.

The prizes to win are

1st place reward:
Nightmare_Doll.gif
Nightmare Doll
Golden_Trophy_of_Excellence.gif
Golden Trophy of Excellence
- 50 shop points

2nd place reward:
Silver_Trophy_of_Excellence.gif
Silver Trophy of Excellence
- 30 shop points

3rd place reward:
Silver_Warrior_Trophy.gif
Bronze Trophy of Excellence
- 15 shop points

All the trophies will have your name engraved on them.. So they are going to be unique!
There is no due date! We will choose the winners after we get enough videos so give your best.. you have enough time! Represent your Server!

Adm Smoke

troll copying my prizes and idea :S

Edited few things... since players.. including me disliked the idea that you needed to kill 6666 demons to be able to do Demon Oak quest.. the number was reduced to 666 demons!

Come and play!

Winter is here!!

And that equals winter updates. As you can see the town of thais was decorated with some snow.. to give you guys that snowy feeling!

86034120.png

VIP Island

This is something a lot of you have been asking for a long time.. so I finally decided to add it! It won't give that much advantage to vip players.. but it will be more like a private city with some cool spawns and houses for them.. This is a sneak peak of what it will look like:

66709304.png

More information about the VIP island coming soon!

Northern Zao

Northern Zao will be added the last week of november.. once we get all the quests working for that area! Yes guys.. its finally going to be added! So be patient.. the wait will be worth it.

Today the WoE castle was opened for the first time!

Come join with your team! And enjoy the features and content of one of the best servers ever made!

REcommended, i think this is one of the nicest RL Map Servers :p

GL with ur server bro

im going to play this server for sure :D

Why is my client debugging when i try to loggin? Ive tried to reinstall it several times now...

Last edited:
Im not sure.. keep in mind its a 8.60 server..

You can always try our custom client.. it got some cool graphics :p

The reign of the dragons over Zao begun

42285616.png

Stay tuned for screenshots and information about our upcoming update!

We still don't have a date for this update.. but it will be soon!!

Man, you are bumping this thread like a thousand times, But man, keep your server free from freezes instead of making nice screens!

At this moment as i type, your server is totaly frozen and nobody is able to log in/log out because all characters are stuck.

Back