• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

What's up with the server? Not able to login, though it says that the server is online.

Yea bilmattan i must admit i did take your info table base.. but bahh.. isn't it time for be to be bad?

You are right i always complain about stealing.. because for some reason everyone stoles either layouts, map pieces from my servers, scripts, even my signature styles XD

If you want me to remove it.. just msg me ;)
But i look the way it looks tough

Still this bugg you know how to fix this one yet its annoying when the server closes/crash 2 times day

5mok3, you always complain about theifing etc....

What about this then?!
Emporia VAPus - Free online role-playing game.

and Meteria.net - Unique Real Map.

Looks kinda same, doesn't it?

Anyways, You still got the best Real Map :)!

No offence But I rly think you should take that as a compliment.. I say this to every one that gets their stuff taken.. Take it as a compliment.. People like your work and thats a good thing.. But they probably should ask first anyways, wich occurd to me right at this moment xD

Yepp I guess so but I do enjoy that even more keep up the good work smoke you will still have the best Open Real Tibia Server! :D

It'll be online in a few moments jeje.. making sure everything is flawless..

Stages were decreased significantly.. hopefully you guys enjoy it

Seems to be nice, yeh. I hope the other players will think that, aswell.

u say u reseted cause cavebotters but cavebotters will just bot it again, that's not logic, anyone can cavebot being arround home and if a gm come just answers and stop the bot, but well, who cares, i would play, but gift shop is disabled, so i'll wait until it's enabled again, i was quite inactive anyway, playing wow =)

You missed the whole point.. but anyways.. the gift shop will be enabled probably later on today or tomorrow

Back