• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

Both of them are opened already.. you need to finish the quests to access them

And Hawar.. you the fuck are you?

are you fucking serious? I was the first one who had Razachai you just bought it wtf, stop lying

tard, both of you are n00bs xD I had it first... before you even thought of starting to track it XD

Yeah, they're open, but you can't finish the quest. It has been reported millions of times. Probably because Josef can't script! ;)

Yeah, they're open, but you can't finish the quest. It has been reported millions of times. Probably because Josef can't script! ;)
I can say with certainity that he he has learned quite a bit of stuff regarding scripting recently.

Well its more of bug fixes that Chris havent got yet... but ur right, I am not the best.. but I am not the worst.. atleast I manage :)

btw I am not emporias scripter or whatsoever... crizz is ma bro with a nig mo.

I'm just messing with Josef, he's an awesome scripter. Back to the topic; Might be bugfixes, but if I'm not totally wrong, players has never been able to complete it either, and everyone wants to get in there, and hunt drakens etc. In my opinion it would be alright to open the areas untill the scripts are 100% working.

I'm just messing with Josef, he's an awesome scripter. Back to the topic; Might be bugfixes, but if I'm not totally wrong, players has never been able to complete it either, and everyone wants to get in there, and hunt drakens etc. In my opinion it would be alright to open the areas untill the scripts are 100% working.
Yeah as soon as I get my stuff done, Ill help criz fix some stuffs... and hopefully the mount system for 8.7 :)

Naisnais! I noticed you had included some of the parts i tracked for you, in the map, Josef. Rox!

I do not want bad publicity or something, but emporia.vapus.net should be ashamed. I have donated to them but the only thing they have done is to reset their server.

1 When they rewind time and I did not get my things / points back.
2 They reseted ot, and all my char was gone.

I do not know if it was unnecessary to make this message.. lol. But be carefull! :thumbup:

They've given everyone who donated their points back. Have you ever read the donation terms? It clearly says that you're donating, and that they may reset the server whenever they'd like to.

So you pay and after 2-3 weeks it will be reseted? Weird..
Whatever.. I dont want to make a big deal of this!

Last edited:
We had our reasons.. and we did what we thought was best for Emporia..

I added points to more than 100 accounts.. manually and double checked.. as clearly said that online donations between the dates of october 14 and november 24 would be restored..

If you donated between that period of time and still didn't get your points back try to contact me either here or in-game

That's completely up to you.. don't mean to brag.. but usually when players leave they come back xd

No other OT has so many working features as us..

That's completely up to you.. don't mean to brag.. but usually when players leave they come back xd

No other OT has so many working features as us..

Yeah, you've right.. I will start in Emporia again ;) but we have to talk about my points then ;// lol..

Back