• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] Mirage | v2 | PVP-E | Ustrike | Sunday 22th Dec 13:00 GMT+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://mirage-server.com
Server Address
mirage-server.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

mRefaat

Marketing and Coding
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Players,

We announce that Mirage 8.6 v2 is going to start a new era at Sunday 22/12/2019 - 13:00 (GMT +2) with many updates and new things.

new fb cover page.png
Lets talk about the coming era information,
We added almost 35 updates since the start of the first era.
We added new items, quests, hunts, systems and much more...

Host info:
  • Uptime: 24/7

Login info:

Server info:
  • Map: Ustrike with custom edits
  • Exp rate: Stages ( Start with 200x and end with 1x )
  • EXP from players rate: 2x
  • Loot rate: 4x
  • Skill rate: 75x
  • Magic rate: 65x
  • Type: PVP-Enforced/RPG
  • Fast ATK.

Features:
  • Auto loot.
  • Tasks.
  • VIP.
  • Upgrading system.
  • Enchanting system.
  • Manarune stages.
  • Token shop.
  • Guild wars.
  • Daily raids.
  • Daily events.
  • 3 Promotions.
  • Custom monsters.
  • Custom hunts.
  • Custom quests.
  • Custom spells.
  • Custom items and weapons.
  • New hunts which encourage team hunt.
  • Bonus EXP from sharing party. (Each member join party will raise the exp bonus to the team)
  • Many bosses.
  • Balanced vocations.
  • Addons statues.
  • Outfit bonuses.
  • Stamina disabled.
  • Infinite runes.
  • Most of places mapped to be suitable for PVP.
  • Free 30 premium points at level 1000.
  • Continuous updates.
  • Active and friendly staff.
  • Spells/Runes groups which means no exhaust between them.
  • No exhaust between manarunes and normal spells/runes.

Social info:

Screenshots:

Temple.png

Critical.png

New Spells.png

Raids.png

Post automatically merged:

Baron.png

Upgrade.png

Hidden Hunts.png

Bosses.png

Auto Loot.png

Last edited:
Made an update to server info page on website, it should now gives more details about the server for newcomers.
Check it from here

Starts in less than 24 hours
DC66823E-BC28-4886-B64F-3418F5634996.jpeg

It's again one of these servers where I personally play for a few hours, then I get bored and quit.
All it is is grinding for 100 levels, then a quest, then back to grinding for another 100 levels, ...
The PK is dumb since there is no punishment at all. No red skull and the PZ Lock is only 1min. Which results in higher levels killing people leveling over and over again because they want the area to themselves and take the player exp but not getting punished at all. Otherwise there doesn't seem to be any real PK. Which is understandable because with the current "balance" it doesn't seem very possible, but I might be wrong and it might be possible at much higher levels. I know it's PVP-E, but the "system" on this server just doesn't work the way it's done and needs ALOT of being worked on.
Also they are kinda encouraging botting. Providing MC, autoloot and making stamina unlimited.

The worst thing though is that the website, which doesn't have an encrypted connection btw (it's really not that hard... just read my tutorial, or any tutorial online for that matter), told me that my password was TOO STRONG and I should choose another one. Nice. Thanks alot. :)

Edit: oh yeah and it's pay to win. The additional promotions as well as very strong items can be bought in the - way too expensive - shop.

Last edited:
Ya these servers always die within a week because they dont understand the way to keep f2p players on the server, so after 1 week its 5 donors who are bored and quit. Selling donation items that are 50x better then anything a f2p can get in the first week of server is just dumb and is 100% a reason ur server will fail everytime.

This server will make a few 100$ and then shutdown in 3weeks and restart as a new name and try to get another few 100$ from new people who dont know what they are doing.

Ya these servers always die within a week because they dont understand the way to keep f2p players on the server, so after 1 week its 5 donors who are bored and quit. Selling donation items that are 50x better then anything a f2p can get in the first week of server is just dumb and is 100% a reason ur server will fail everytime.

This server will make a few 100$ and then shutdown in 3weeks and restart as a new name and try to get another few 100$ from new people who dont know what they are doing.
Chill dude ;) your activity full of criticism.

And none of it is false lol, just pointing out the issues with servers.

Patch 2.0.1
A small decrease to the damage of some spells like:
  • Exori max frigo
  • Exori max flam
  • Exori max vis
Modified the damage type of Exori KO and Super SD to be death instead of physical.
Extension of Yakchal hunt spawn.
Fixed a bug with token shop levers.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Merry Christmas!
We added to all current accounts 30 premium points and 3 days of VIP as a Christmas gift.
Have fun and enjoy it, don’t forget to invite your friends.
Remember to relog to can use all VIP features.

Regards

Patch 2.0.2

Added !changesex command to change your sex.

Fixed a bug with level up effect as it was working also when someone dies not only at level up, now it will work only at level up.

Fixed a bug with Last Man Standing event which happened yesterday, now it is fixed.

Fixed a bug with Shaman addons statue.

Increased the EXP of Bruces, Empusas and Typhons.

Fixed a bug with items which are equipped on arrows slot as it no give magic damage effect, now it should works by this way:
  • Only (Armors, Helmets, Legs and Weapons) with magic damage effect will work on arrows slot.
  • Of course they work on their slot also.
  • Enchanted weapons won't work on arrows slot, only at their slots.
  • Amulets, Boots, Shields, Backpacks and Rings only work on their slots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back