• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] 8.60 | RealMap | IP: | Port: 7171 | Guild-War | NEW

Sweddy

Reaction score
Welcome To Atalia Real Map OT New Edition,
This Server Is Running On A Dedicated Server In Germany With A Real Tibia Map With Yalahar, Zao, Oken, Gengia, Pyre And More... Included.

Create Account: Homepage:

Connection Info:

Ip:
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

General Information:
• Client Protocol: 8.60
• Dedicated Server
• English-based
• Balanced vocations
• Fair Staff
• Online 24/7
• Frags:
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 15
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 105
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 450
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 20
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 140
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 600
• Ammunition Are Infinite
• Runes Are Not Infinite

Commands:
Just Use /Commands :)

Addon System:
The Addon System Is Either Like Real Tibia Or Customized. You Will Have To Collect Items Or Pay Money In Order To Get Your Addons And Outfits.

Rates:
• 1x Spawn
• 50x Magic
• 80x Skill
• 3x Loot

Stages:

-Level 1~20: 300x
-Level 21~50: 190x
-Level 51~80: 150x
-Level 81~100: 120x
-Level 101~120: 80x
-Level 121~140: 60x
-Level 141~160: 50x
-Level 161~180: 40x
-Level 181~200: 35x
-Level 201~220: 30x
-Level 221~240: 25x
-Level 241~260: 20x
-Level 261~280: 15x
-Level 281~300: 10x
-Level 301~320: 7x
-Level 321~340: 5x
-Level 341~350: 3x
-Level 351+: 2x

Quests

- Annihilator
- Inquisition
- Pits Of Inferno
- Demon Helmet
- Blue Legs Quest
- Yalaharian Quest
- Demon Oak Quest
- Banshee Quest
- Black Knight Quest
- Arena
- And alot of more quests.

Features:
Guild War System!
Experience from killing players
• RealMap With Yalahar, Zao, Oken, Gengia, Pyre and more...
• Blessing System
• Balanced Vocations
• Newest Rods/Wands
• Professional Mapping
• All Working Potions
• This Isnt All, Join Us To See What A Wonderful Server This Is!

-- Gamemasters:
The Gamemasters Take This Project As A Serious Thing, No Gamemaster Is Corrupt And No Player Will Have Advantage Over Other Players.
Gamemasters Will Not Teleport Players, Not Summon Items, And Not Ban Players For Unjustified Reasons. We Want Our Players To Enjoy A Fair Server. The Only Cases Where The Gamemasters Will Teleport Players, Or Summon Items, Monsters Is During Events Or Raids.

Talk In HELP-Channel If You Need Help!

Yours
Owner Sweddy & Mapper Thunder

Credits: Dalkon for helping me much, Znote for helping me, Hansie to be our mapper.

Last edited:
@up
As always ;)
Sweddys ots always good and almost no players online,thats the pitty!

@up
As always ;)
Sweddys ots always good and almost no players online,thats the pitty!

But if this small amount of players, will really play , more people will join.

The more players playing, the more new players will come. ;p

What exactly do you mean with Newest rods/wands, Working potions? Also the way you write in the advertise isn't necessary. (I Mean Like This)

What exactly do you mean with Newest rods/wands, Working potions? Also the way you write in the advertise isn't necessary. (I Mean Like This)

Well, some potions in some servers arent working properly like 8.6, and wands / rods that exist in 8.6 is there :)

And i like to write like that to look more formal, i dont know but i just like it, if you want i can change it? :)

Well, some potions in some servers arent working properly like 8.6, and wands / rods that exist in 8.6 is there :)

And i like to write like that to look more formal, i dont know but i just like it, if you want i can change it? :)

New rods/wands came in 8.1, Never seen some bugs with potions either :eek:. You can change if you want but sometimes it's frustrating to read things when every word starts with a capital. :)

Anyway, Good luck :)

New rods/wands came in 8.1, Never seen some bugs with potions either :eek:. You can change if you want but sometimes it's frustrating to read things when every word starts with a capital. :)

Anyway, Good luck :)

Well well, I just wrote that :p, It's up to you if i change it or not, and Thanks :)

@DanneXD

There have been problem with potions that if u lets say have 500 potions in a bag it says using 1 of 100 mana potions and not 500.
And it could bug aswell that u can't put them back together if u do 100 and split it in 2 times 50 u can't get them together.

@DanneXD

There have been problem with potions that if u lets say have 500 potions in a bag it says using 1 of 100 mana potions and not 500.
And it could bug aswell that u can't put them back together if u do 100 and split it in 2 times 50 u can't get them together.

That's something with the revision you are using. I've never had any problem with that though. Well then I know what she ment :p

That's something with the revision you are using. I've never had any problem with that though. Well then I know what she ment :p
It was a 0.3.6 upgrade issue but this is now offtopic xd..

Back