• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

look its like me some days ago...
idk why :/

Okay, here we go...

1) At Zao, the place where you can buy pots (Position: 33214, 31062, 9), doesn't have the correct NPCs "Chartan/Ezean".
2) On same place the "1" is really confuse because has 3 teleport,how do I know which is the correct one? Maybe I can enter in wrong place.
3) On this door (Position: 32990, 31547, 4) it doesn't work, this door I can go to (Position: 32991, 31539, 1) in this position, I can travel, to Edron/Darashia/Svargrond and more shits and shortcut to north zao.
4) I can't buy Dragon Backpack, in Pompan.
5) The NPC Murim is ONLY has postman script. It also needs banker. Murim - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

# report up...
@benis
A week passed, and you don't did nothing.

# report up...
@benis
A week passed, and you don't did nothing.

Lizards have been edited for profits now and the carpet was added. The other things are low on my priority list at the moment.

Lizards have been edited for profits now and the carpet was added. The other things are low on my priority list at the moment.

Fixed the door?
# Another small bug:
- I can't buy green backpack(?).
# Big Bug:
Did you fixed the lizards, okay... and the drakens they drop "Zaoan Legs, Zaoan Armor, some drops Zaoan Helmets", check the tibiawiki :~)

btw, which items did you put on lizards to drop?

#PS: The others thing are important too, the dragon backpack is so cute, lol.
Murim is important too, banker/postman!

Last edited:
# botting 6 hours:

GCilm.png

Y I AM SO PRO RUNNER?

Botting afk, the alarms start ... I wakeup, and run to PZ(like 200SQM that where I hunt) and this noobs don't kill me ;/

Used only: 12 GMP - 23 UHP to run.

I made 4kk in two hours not botting, p0wnedz.
I'd play but somehow someone was on my character and took all my EQ...

xD
what level are you now sarawrrr?
and what items did you all lose

230 ED / 201 EK / 195 RP / 140 MS.

I can't stick too one character. :eek:

Uhm, Corruption Shield / (Only one on server) Giant Fireborn Armor / as well as my bank being completely empty, it had like 5kk in it.

Back