• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

230 ED / 201 EK / 195 RP / 140 MS.

I can't stick too one character. :eek:

Uhm, Corruption Shield / (Only one on server) Giant Fireborn Armor / as well as my bank being completely empty, it had like 5kk in it.
Donated by the freegiving Sir Galerath! >.<

Vankk,
Used only: 12 GMP - 23 UHP to run.
how you can use 12 Great Mana Potions and 23 Ultimate Health Potion on one vocation ;D?

And who cares about money? I just care bout lvls :>>>>>>>>>

Anybody that has quit, want to give me your account or items ? ^^
Feel like playing this server, but don't want to start poor or at low lvl xD

\o/
now time to get me a bot for 9.1 xD
You use neobot right?

Edit:
What vocation should I be?

Lol . . .

You still play Maveria?
[3 Players ONline | 31.01.2012 - 15:00]

More players or bye ;<

More players will be coming, the server was banned off the server lists for 'spoofing' because I had no logout zone in trainers. I will be making some big advertising promos etc to start generating players. Also need all you guys help! (I think Zantera has taken a lot of my players while I was away on vacation unable to work :<) but never mind it won't last long, Maveria will be back on top with more players soon enough!

Just remember I need your guys help. Please be patient and help Maveria by spreading the word and logging in each day.

<3 you all.

I dont think that zantera took any of your players. most of the zanteras players are playing 8.6 to war and they played narvia before zantera

Could be 1:30PM EST - Australia, since he's Kiwi, would make more sense.

Which in that case it's only 8:48am.

The update already took place, I just haven't added a news feed yet sorry, will do that now. Been busy as IRL :p

Back