• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

This!
Would be awesome ;D

Also is there somehow I can open 2 clients? If im training on one and watch someone live on another?

Yes, just make a GM client, you can watch other people with the GM client, and play with the regular client.
lordaeronclive.jpg

liveandonline.jpg

You can not login with 2 normal chars(NotaGamemasterError), this is only for 1 normal char (etc training) + 1 live show (with GM client).

Btw Siq is our little epic Russian noob. Protek by me! :D

It went down for global save and it is normally down for about 15 minutes when it does that.

There is server save each day at 6AM for global save. (now its 06:05).

Downtime lasts 10 - 20 min.

edit: Xemos, your fast! :p

hmm map is quite buggy, some of places arent really filled with spawns, long empty corridors under graveyard in karmia, also ive noticed a bug that is on shores in karmia, dunno if in every place, but if you step on a shore, you enter protection zone so you can dig out shitload of scarabs and kill noobs.

Elf, you should add this http://otland.net/f163/mod-random-item-stats-130295/
Making a random item stats. it will make Hunting more interesting.

hmm map is quite buggy, some of places arent really filled with spawns, long empty corridors under graveyard in karmia, also ive noticed a bug that is on shores in karmia, dunno if in every place, but if you step on a shore, you enter protection zone so you can dig out shitload of scarabs and kill noobs.
That's going to be fixed, we're disabling digging in towns.

@elf

Im still level 18 haha, Btw when i did Trolls task i dont get kills for Troll Champions, Fix that please :D? (I already done it) :p

Elf, ill be making a new one.
Can you contact me, it will be better.

Interesting how you use a Heroes of Newerth background :)!

EDIT: Please change back the font at the website :(

Looks like an awesome server, elf!
Glad to see it's successful :)

Red

Umm quick question here. I was look through the screenshots and I saw the screenshot called "Original, custom monsters". For a second I though it looked cool which it does but then I showed my cousin and he said that a sprite from zezinia. Now I'm pretty sure he's not lying and if he isn't, please don't call it original if you stole it.(I'll say it again, I'm not sure if my cousin is lying or not so don't start getting all mad at me)

Umm quick question here. I was look through the screenshots and I saw the screenshot called "Original, custom monsters". For a second I though it looked cool which it does but then I showed my cousin and he said that a sprite from zezinia. Now I'm pretty sure he's not lying and if he isn't, please don't call it original if you stole it.(I'll say it again, I'm not sure if my cousin is lying or not so don't start getting all mad at me)
Zezenia != Tibia, Lordaeron = Tibia, its quite original monster for Tibia. Indeed, its from Zezenia, what, in fact I've realized like 2 days ago.

Back