• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

@Suga, No one was complaining about having to buy premium. I simply stated my opinion. There's no need to start a fight that has been over with for about 5 hours. You are a little late to the action, thanks though.

@Suga, No one was complaining about having to buy premium. I simply stated my opinion. There's no need to start a fight that has been over with for about 5 hours. You are a little late to the action, thanks though.

Didnt even know you said anything about the subject. But if it makes you feel that much better to stand up to me then kudos to you buddy. I could careless what you think. Thanks tho

Hi,
We have a short info for you:
First 3 players, who gain 100 level will be rewarded with free premium time.

Regards,
Your Lordaeron Team

I would play but i wouldn't because 90% of the community are polaks and I dont know polish how will I talk to anyone if I dont undertsand anyone?

I would play but i wouldn't because 90% of the community are polaks and I dont know polish how will I talk to anyone if I dont undertsand anyone?

What you sayin?! We have otland guild and in there we are all English speaking. Stick to our guild if you want an international experience on this OT. :)

Hello Mr. Contradiction !
You don't know polish, yet you use a polish word "Polak" (even with spelling mistake). It's weird.

Eh some questions:D
What can u do with Santa hat and the Achievments, Shouldnt u get reward or smthing for doing an achievment:O?

I am not speaking polish, too :)
I speak german very good (homelanguage).
English acctually good, too, spent some time in washington/virginia :D
I speak also a bit francais ;)
So join us!

was wondering if someone could explain the purpose of critical hits since they dont seem to do any extra damage. 11:01 You strike a critical hit! 11:01 A target dummy loses 2 hitpoints due to your attack. 2 damage for a crit with 69 skill and 35 atk weapon, i suggest you increase it a bit.

only sht on this server is that theres to many polish players :/ think i will stop playing just cuz that

only sht on this server is that theres to many polish players :/ think i will stop playing just cuz that

can you not read?
join our guild, they wont even bother you.

but if u wanna cry about it, go ahead

Back