• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Looks nice.... But do you allow botting and such? I love the spectatot thingy because then people can see who bot but....if no action is taken agaisnt them..then the whole RPG point in your advertising is useless.
Deadbringer 100% botter on every ot you play, T R U E story!

Of course.

The frag system is old frag system of OT.
1 frag = 24 hours

4 frags = RS,
6 frags = BS,
7 frags (hard to kill on BS, unless intended) = Ban

with guild wars system is getting pretty cool to play. Also, there is special rank system where frags are obtainable only wars (visible through look and on website with the amount of kills which is also visible in your quest log with current rank), on the highest you will get a mount what makes wars more attractive instead of random killing.

Thanks bro, count me and some friends in there tomorrow!

I'm playing for sure!!!!Today :D

Can I know whats the current CET time? :3

Also i don't understand this :

If you will have team with min 6 members online on server You and your friends will receive premium points to spend them as they want; you only need to have guild and min 6members
what about bots- we will punish players whith bots; no bots :D

if you have any questions get on our website forum.lordaeron.eu and paste topics etc; what is more from tommor we will start up GG for players to be 4u; help whenever I will be on it,

enjoy
Magik

@premium is for cash - now ofc; it might be channged in future

If you will have team with min 6 members online on server You and your friends will receive premium points to spend them as they want; you only need to have guild and min 6members
what about bots- we will punish players whith bots; no bots :D

if you have any questions get on our website forum.lordaeron.eu and paste topics etc; what is more from tommor we will start up GG for players to be 4u; help whenever I will be on it,

enjoy
Magik

@premium is for cash - now ofc; it might be channged in future

Make premium free for everyone... The donations should be things like, sexchange, namechange, unban, remove frags, items that are hard, BUT POSSIBLE, to gain ingame and such, and maybe like an addon doll :)

Dear players,
Preparations to launch are in progress. We are now working on an achievement system while right now you can access over 50 unique achievements. That's only only the beginning of it.
Moreover, we want to present our unique systems, not mentioned before, which would hopefully let you stay with us longer!
  1. Rank system
    Credit for advance in ranks can be obtained by getting a frag in the war. As soon as you get the highest rank - Grand Marshall - you will be able to wear a Stampor mount. This adds more charm to the wars and makes you stupid killing without being in war - yes, you won't get points then :)
  2. Frag system
    It's an old, well known frag system among OTS world, and only there. Popular and the only one during Tibia 7.6 and 8.1 times. It brings the old, fancy climate to the guild wars and encourages you to estabilish them. Details:
    • Frag waived in: 24h
    • Frags needed for Red Skull: 4
    • Frags needed for Black Skull: 6
    • Frags needed to banishment (mansloughter with Black Skull is impossible): 7
  3. Referral system
    Extensively described in previous news. Points are awarded to person who recommends us only if the other person purchases points.
  4. Bonus-for-monsters system
    For every 100 killed creatures:
    • you get experience bonus by the formula:
      Monster experience * kills / 1000

For example, a Demon killed 500 times gives us 40000 * 500 / 1000 = 20000 experience points.
    • your guild gets money grant according to the formula:
      Monster experiece / 100

For example, a Demon killed 100 times gives your guild 40000 / 100 = 400 gold coins.
  5. Money exchange system
    To limit abuse and introduce RPG climate we have used abandoned soul system to set a quota on money exchange.

As you know, money exchange helped thieves as you could click on 100 gold coins to get a platinum coin in your backpack. Now on Lordaeron, clicking on coins on the floor, exchanges them on the floor. When you do it inside a creature, it works in the creature too.

Additionally, as we have already mentioned, money exchange costs you sould points:
    • 2 soul points for changing gold coins into platinum coin
    • and 5 soul points for reverse operation
    • 8 soul points for changing platinum coins into crystal coin
    • and 12 soul points for reverse operation
    • 15 soul points for changing crystal coins into diamond coin
    • and 20 sould points for reverse operation
    This is intended to required money use planning. Specifically, it won't be smart to exchange money on your own when you are in town with NPC by hand, who can do that for you. Soul points are gained during hunting (or sleeping in bed, so sleep well), so you simply can't afford it. It would be beneficial for you, however, to change gold into platinum, to take it to the city.
That's all for now from Lordaeron special systems. Tomorrow after launch you can expect some follow-ups. Come and join our forum to suggest which systems to describe first.
Important info: Points for guild will be given tomorrow, one hour after server launch (18:00). Points will be awarded only to guilds with at least 6 players online. To receive your premium points contact our admin Tayan tomorrow at 18:00 and you will get them immidiately.

Regards,
Your Lordaeron Team

Well, many people will ask why premium is for points...

Answer is quite simple- we don't want an actual "Shop" on server. The only existing items are: 5 cc (to estabilish price per 70 points, as on begining it was going up to 20cc and when server was at peek down to 2cc), symbolic mount exclusive only to people who paid, name change, gender change, backpack if you don't know on what to spend points and a squeezer for those lazy bitches.

Anyway, you can easily obtain premium points by gaming. Many players will actually love to sell you 70 points for like 5,5-6cc (as it will give them 0,5-1cc more than the shop) which gives you 7 days of premium. In 7 days = you farm 50cc easily.

Regarding Don Daniello's post- there were some thoughts 'wtf' about the money for guild. The bonus is very low, because in highly populated guild the balance would grow to giant number very fast. Also, as I wrote in reply on the Lordaeron forums to one Polish guy- the money is good thing for the leader, as he can pay for Guild Hall, organize some in-guild events with cash prizes, even points (as described above about point to valuables exchanging) or just use as payment in wars, which we want to force our gamers to use as much as possible to make people less harm random people. Therefore the rank system exists, which you can read about also from Don Daniello's post.

No racism intended but I PRAY it's not overran with Polish...

This will be my first OT in FOREVER...

If anyone wants to make a team for this, drop me a pm. I can probably gather a few people. Then we all can start with premium :eek:

EDIT: Also PM me ur char names so I can make a list.

Ill add me and my team here with usernames/ingame names.
1. Lifestyle91 + 1-2 rls - ???
2. Sugamagz - Ganked
3. majilik - Hello Kitty

Last edited:
Oh ye if any of my old OT buddies need premium, just ask me I'll hook you up...it's cheap af* here lol...

* - Doesn't mean raise it @Elf, it's nice right now xD

If anyone wants to make a team for this, drop me a pm. I can probably gather a few people. Then we all can start with premium :eek:

EDIT:

Ill add me and my team here with usernames.
1. Lifestyle91 + 1-2 rls
2. Sugamagz

I'll join too!

But I dont like the idea of having to PAY for PREMIUM its not good at all...

Back