• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Premium is really cheap as elf already mentioned. Moreover, you are supporting the most developed server in the OTS world and it seems that because of this server, elf has strong motivation to develop TFS. So in fact, you are supporting development of TFS ;)

Premium is really cheap as elf already mentioned. Moreover, you are supporting the most developed server in the OTS world and it seems that because of this server, elf has strong motivation to develop TFS. So in fact, you are supporting development of TFS ;)

I donated the two highest amounts twice \o/

MIAMI - Money Isn't A Major Issue!

Freshly finished achievements tab:

wykonajzrzutekranu13234.jpg

The "Special" achievements (I just have one myself xD):

9.31 "Thank You!" on Help:

http://tayan.lordaeron.eu

Have to be honest, i dont care about the price of premium (well ok if its below 2 euro its ok xD) but its more the principal of paying every month to get something that is free in most ots that i dont like... and btw my ingame name will be Hello Kitty

Aye thanks dude, im also curious if those ppl from "Rexis" are former rexis members on Askara ;)

Oh I had created a acc for nealy 6 days ago, sweet :) But I had 30 premium points which disappeared after I created a character, lame?

Last edited:
Aye thanks dude, im also curious if those ppl from "Rexis" are former rexis members on Askara ;)

Oh I had created a acc for nealy 6 days ago, sweet :) But I had 30 premium points which disappeared after I created a character, lame?

Character creation directly on mainland is an extra service.

Ah wasnt aware of that, well thats fo sure worth it then. Thanks for your quick explanation :)

Its really "extra" for people who are lazy, because going through begginers island is like 20 minutes of gaming.

Hah indeed, im one of those lazy people! 20 minutes of gaming through "rook" is BORING or 2 dollar donation...yeah I did fo sure choose the 2 dollar way xD

Hello guys, as you can see there's just 1:40h left for the server to open and I thought that it wouldn't be as fun without a team to fight with.

Me and my RL (our chars will be Oscar and Alex and our vocation will be MS) are looking for a team.

Some things you must know before accepting us:

-We are looking for a team that uses Ventrilo
- We've both fought lots of wars in Inferna and other OT's so we got experience (our chars there are Aurorea and Winter Snowflake in inferna)
-We know what to do in every moment and love to kick enemy's asses.
- We are loyal and wont leave you if you accept us at first.

Thanks, PM me for more info.

Let the fight begin :p
-

Back