• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Tayan
this is for you!
namnlös.bmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Got kicked without get any code!!,, and there is one more thing ,,,if you leave the training room before you get code and when 24min passed you will be tped to tempel and that happen several times to me and my friend..

Yeh, but I need to see most of the stuff myself. We'll set up tomorrow or at Thursday (because tomorrow I am not at home).

well this time im out foor good, was fun while it lasted :)

have fun to all my friends and ofc gogo 200 :D

Hail elf for havin such an awesome ot, to bad it still freezes and crashes sometimes, but oh well i guess an ot cant be perfect, cu elf gl with ur ot :)

well this time im out foor good, was fun while it lasted :)

have fun to all my friends and ofc gogo 200 :d

hail elf for havin such an awesome ot, to bad it still freezes and crashes sometimes, but oh well i guess an ot cant be perfect, cu elf gl with ur ot :)

why??

becomes of some stuff i wont mention here, it looks bad for the newcommers who check this thread :p

~BuMp~

Hey Tayan!
I need your help i got a problem with the guild,, I changed my rank to vice-leader and now i cant event leave the guild or promote my self to leader again -.-.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the moment Gul´dan started Arthas has annoying lagg.
one more thing, please fix the divorce system and the manashop npc at hive ashi still not working -.-

Last edited:
Would be cool if u mad a map showing where all the spawns are. Not used to playing custom maps,so im lost most of the time :p

Why do ppl always send me that link? Don't see the map showing WHERE MONSTERS ARE LOCATED.

Really awesome elf....Server disconnected while i was hunting with mates...Awesome elf
That is ofcourse beside the continues lag of your server...
Really something shameful to see...

Edit: Sorry for double post

LAGGING EVERYDAY, you could easily afford an upgraded dedi by now, or atleast host the 2 servers on a seperate dedi.
Please look into it.

Hey!!
Does anyone here play on 'rook'?? :)

Msg me in game!!!

derickk.png

Bruthus,
If You are playing on Rook write to Pershing. You will get free room in Rook Guild House.

Magik

Back