• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

It's quite long time I haven't been here. Unforunately I got alot of work lately in my new job, in free time working at my car and doing some extra tasks for money. Weekends => exams, for which I also study during week.
So basically I didn't have time to sit 24/7 and look on what's wrong with Lordaeron since it last start. I've seen this crash issue from the very beggining, been working hard on fixing it (if you're OtLand donor, you can check Subversion > forgottenserver > trunk, all the database changes). Ended up with the very basic version of MySQL database driver, which never did crash. Now I've managed to find and work on it today- it was completely something different. I hope this will solve all problems though I know I will not revive (once again) the server. I have also gave my word to not reset and I won't. Therefore.. if it dies, it will die like is now. Though I am going to put some more work on new content from March, while Wildhelm is working whole time on the map. Also shop system is almost done by Talaturen, so...

I'd love to see many of you once again on Lordaeron, but it's all up to you people, Arthas is dedicated to OtLand. Peace.

It's quite long time I haven't been here. Unforunately I got alot of work lately in my new job, in free time working at my car and doing some extra tasks for money. Weekends => exams, for which I also study during week.
So basically I didn't have time to sit 24/7 and look on what's wrong with Lordaeron since it last start. I've seen this crash issue from the very beggining, been working hard on fixing it (if you're OtLand donor, you can check Subversion > forgottenserver > trunk, all the database changes). Ended up with the very basic version of MySQL database driver, which never did crash. Now I've managed to find and work on it today- it was completely something different. I hope this will solve all problems though I know I will not revive (once again) the server. I have also gave my word to not reset and I won't. Therefore.. if it dies, it will die like is now. Though I am going to put some more work on new content from March, while Wildhelm is working whole time on the map. Also shop system is almost done by Talaturen, so...

I'd love to see many of you once again on Lordaeron, but it's all up to you people, Arthas is dedicated to OtLand. Peace.

When u fix 1 thing 10 more problems shows up, a classic excuse imo!

I had an account with 2k points , but it says I dont got the right pw while I use the PW I used on the account , can someone help me?

Elf fix this problem with war golem & worker golems and other bosses like hellgorak, morgaroth. They're using special buff or something like this and players can't use any spell :/. World Gul'dan. With this bug its impossible to do quests like Azerus. Thanks in adivce. Great server !

Elf, I can't buy a house (bid on a house) on my ED from my acc.

When I click on what house I want to action then pick char I can only pick my EK but not my ED, ED name : Edward.

edit; fix plz need achievement for entrepreneur addon.

Someone intrested:
33vhjqh.png

Smartass putting this up on Otland so Elf can see it.

Back