• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Server has been launched! Not without problems, of course...
First of all, we would like to thank player who found two bugs in our addons, which were hard to find otherwise.
Secondly, we had problems accessing the server. That's why Lordaeron has been launched late.
All teams with guilds and players online at 18:30 received their premium points.
At 21:00 there will be first server event organized by Magik.

Have fun playing our server,
Your Lordaeron Team

Awesome!
Let's see what the event is ;]

Every training spot is full and there is about 20 players waiting for a spot to train, so i think more training spots are needed very soon.

If you have premium only available for donators and 120+ players in the first 5 minutes, for fucks sake get a hosting company...

I'll just go ahead and quote this to all of you complaining about lags, kicks and god knows what. With the addition of 200+ players in 20 minutes.

It has a own client? since tibia haven't launched 9.4 o.o
Btw, havent even finished downloading the client and I have bought 720 points lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom