• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

lold at you man, ots=open tibia server, see what im pointing?
There is a complete difference between OPEN Tibia and Global Tibia. Adding the very same premium feature that Global Tibia has, defeats the purpose of playing on an Open Tibia Server. Thanks for playing.

but if pacc dont give additional spells, then what it should give?

I'm trying to point out the fact that making a server that is an exact replica of Global Tibia defeats the purpose of Open Tibia. I'm saying that it is an unfair advantage to those who can't donate to the server to get premium account. You act like I'm flaming your server, in reality I'm merely sharing my opinion towards the server. Don't make it a big deal and shit your pants.

I'm trying to point out the fact that making a server that is an exact replica of Global Tibia defeats the purpose of Open Tibia. I'm saying that it is an unfair advantage to those who can't donate to the server to get premium account. You act like I'm flaming your server, in reality I'm merely sharing my opinion towards the server. Don't make it a big deal and shit your pants.

Hehe yez this server is sux. ^.^

Soon top 3 axe fighting! Woop Woop! :D

Seriously have you even seen his "OP donation shop". Its whole 4~USD for the highest donation option(720 points)! Do you think dedicated servers are free?
And have you seen the items? Totally overpowered ehh?

Also not to mention you can easily get premium points without donating at all. If you would read the front site of their website you would read further details but I guess your not interested in their justice. :p

I am giving out 100 premium points free to anybody who hits level 20[who is in the otland guild] within 05:30 (current time of this post: 01:20).

Seriously have you even seen his "OP donation shop". Its whole 4~USD for the highest donation option(720 points)! Do you think dedicated servers are free?

Also not to mention you can easily get premium points without donating at all. If you would read the front site of their website you would read further details but I guess your not interested in their justice. :p

I am giving out 100 premium points free to anybody who hits level 20[who is in the otland guild] within 05:30 (current time of this post: 01:20).

Thanks for kind words, Znote!

Are you serious? I never said the server sucked, I never said the server's donation items/offers were OP. Read up before you try and make me look bad.

Funny thing is that im getting the impression of this NOT being a DEDICATED server so cut the crap please.

There is a complete difference between OPEN Tibia and Global Tibia. Adding the very same premium feature that Global Tibia has, defeats the purpose of playing on an Open Tibia Server. Thanks for playing.

I think he's right. The fact that something is Open Source pretty much implies what he said.
If Linux costed same as Windows nobody would be using it right now.

I think that also say something of each other. Bla bla bla.. blabla, bla bla BLA BLABLA, bla and bla. I think I already have enough. Good night

ps.. blabla bla

Actually a really good server once you get into it.

@ Elf

Pm me back please :]

donationshop.jpg

I have yet to find another OT server with a shop system that is less "OP" than this.

Edit: It's very late. Sorry for my misunderstandings. :) Anyway Kang~ you are pretty complainy. :p

Last edited:
Lol @ all you complaining about having to pay for premium.

Go back to your servers where you can pay $20.00 for a set thats going to make you ungodly and enjoy that free premium.

Back