• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

The Staff will always use English in official statements. You can change the language distribution by inviting more English-speaking friends !

Im playing right now and its nice but, why does my computer warn me the client aint safe?

wtf is this. the IP isn't even mentioned in first page page? just cause a mod made this advertisement it's immune to deletion?

wtf is this. the IP isn't even mentioned in first page page? just cause a mod made this advertisement it's immune to deletion?
It's a unique IQ test ! You have to find the server yourself. We promote Google.

3 crashes in 1 hour since server started, not to mention those awesome lags, and the unability to hunt anywhere. Pretty lame

3 crashes in 1 hour since server started, not to mention those awesome lags, and the unability to hunt anywhere. Pretty lame

Have patient, maybe the host didn't expect 200+ players to log in that fast e.e.

if i wouldn't know how hard is to prepare stable server for such a big income, i would laugh

A big income came within the first hour, do you expect them to buy a new host, move everything there and set it all up that quick?
Grow up.

ive said that im not suprised nor laughin about problems, im just feeling sorry for him cause i know it's hard

The crashes are a result of unexpected malfunction of TFS engine. We have our own modifications which haven't been tested under heavy load. This lead to crashes, but we have fixed all known now.

18:33 You have received 170 points for being in an active team!

Sweet! n.n

Back