• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Amazing Server~~Must try for sure!
wZImj.png

Server did not rise after global save. we have to wait until elf gets up.

the thing is we did before and now it is reseted so I guess I wont play there again..in the next few weeks it will be reseted anyways

Didn't you guys retire before restart? Well, yeh, there was a reset, but I've already stated that I am NOT going to clear Arthas world anymore again, because its pointless. Call it whatever you want, but well, it is my "jewel" ;)

Lordaeron.eu :: Revolution

Here you have guys information why the server didn't wake up today, I am really sorry, but I was also not in home without internet and had dead mobile, while Magik and other staff members don't have my work mobile number ;p

Why server keeps having those spikes, occasional crashes and stuff even after the reset which was made cause of it. Wasn't the idea of reset to get players back who retired exactly because of crashes?..

Why server keeps having those spikes, occasional crashes and stuff even after the reset which was made cause of it. Wasn't the idea of reset to get players back who retired exactly because of crashes?..

It was, but we need some load (=150 players, for example) to determinate all teh bugs. There's one thing left, which if wasn't fixed, will be fixed today.

Well Tayan....
Why not add the 9.44 Monster, Items, Mounts?
That would be nice since you updated your client.

There are 9.44 mounts and addons. Items will be introduced when we will write them, that's quite easy ;) Monsters too, I am working right now on the current ones.

well guess im out, after gettin 18 times random pked i finnaly gave up, ima wait for realots now and play there.

//raythan/rastayn

Back