• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

No one really cares anymore about lordaeron, and if Elf creates a new server I'll be the first to not recommend it, money is taking over the ot community.

This used to be one hella good OT, too bad it was just pretty much all for the money >.> Would be cool to see it online again lol

Lol nop it aint, for quite a lil while already.. Though dont give up hope, it'll might be released once more <IF> the new owner decides to put it online ofc ;)
yet, we'll see

Je owner will put it up .. I know who it is and he has alrdy one successfull ot running which is the only reason he didnt host it sp far cuz he needs to look after his alrdy running ot :D

I would actually not play if it went online anytime soon. It was good once, but not twice =)

~~Lordaeron&WypasOTS 2020 BETA TEST SERVER ~~

CLpvBy.png

Hello, As you know, times have changed a bit and the game called Tibia is not as in demand as it used to be?
Nevertheless, I want to introduce to you, recreate an old server that was very popular in its heyday

SERVER INFO:
Client
: Custom OTClient ( bot no works)
Start Normal Server: ?.?.2020
Host/IP: Wypas.eu
Acc Maker : Wypas.eu [test layout]
Guilds: 8 level,
Houses: 30 level,
Test Server Stage:
Experience
(Exp): x15
Skills: x8
Magic: x3
Loot: x3
Spawn: x3
Spell system: Old spell system 8.6 exhusted 2 sec.
Rook: YES (Custom Wypas Rookgaard)
Map: Custom Map old Wypas Map, Karmia Map
kLdImC.jpg

wYDVuK.jpg

E7z7xH.jpg

mZkkA6.jpg

~~Lordaeron&WypasOTS 2020 BETA TEST SERVER ~~

CLpvBy.png

Hello, As you know, times have changed a bit and the game called Tibia is not as in demand as it used to be?
Nevertheless, I want to introduce to you, recreate an old server that was very popular in its heyday

SERVER INFO:
Client
: Custom OTClient ( bot no works)
Start Normal Server: ?.?.2020
Host/IP: Wypas.eu
Acc Maker : Wypas.eu [test layout]
Guilds: 8 level,
Houses: 30 level,
Test Server Stage:
Experience
(Exp): x15
Skills: x8
Magic: x3
Loot: x3
Spawn: x3
Spell system: Old spell system 8.6 exhusted 2 sec.
Rook: YES (Custom Wypas Rookgaard)
Map: Custom Map old Wypas Map, Karmia Map
kLdImC.jpg

wYDVuK.jpg

E7z7xH.jpg

mZkkA6.jpg

Whos the owner now?

Back