• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are testing every spawn since we had an old Items.otb file. and spawns is outdated an have wrong spawns. Some details left to fix :)

The server will be on soon. We are addind the quest and the monsters to the new Quest room and TP room. and then we probably turn it on.

The server is up! Keep in mind we just updated the map to 8.6 so there MIGHT be map bugs if you see any please report them on our forum in our site or here.. doenst matter..

Also the donation will not be able in a few days til we fix the items.. Also we had to change items.xml so some quest items may be the origianal.. report that also if you find example: dwarven legs might not have any effect yet.. etc.

The server is up! Keep in mind we just updated the map to 8.6 so there MIGHT be map bugs if you see any please report them on our forum in our site or here.. doenst matter..

Also the donation will not be able in a few days til we fix the items.. Also we had to change items.xml so some quest items may be the origianal.. report that also if you find example: dwarven legs might not have any effect yet.. etc.

Yes Sir!

But gogogogogo TURN IT ON !:D

Servers is online and keep bumping to get all online. KEEP IN MIND TO REGISTER TO GET RECOVERY KEY! and do not donate until all items is fixed.

I had to make it that way so players can walk outside, to tps and go upstairs.. Before the update the temple used to get ower flown with afk players etc.. Anyway its not a 100% complete map update i would say about 80% is done.

Well, its got some issues, I dont really know what's going on. Lagging shit atm.

But well, still need to be tested, maybe any bug crash it! Who knows?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom