• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
acc reset would be nice! its not fun anymore cuz theres 600 and 700+ ppls :s

what about that 8.6? ye, 8,6 + acc reset,new mobs and quests ur player base went down alot, u need to work abit

8.6 or 8.7 Doesn't matter. works both. Server crashed while i was at the store.

It's a great server with many features, as I've been an gamemaster there and been mapping abit I know the future of it.

A great server.

Im thinking of 8.6, but its gonna take a while til I get it bug free..

@minti.
Do you know how many donated on this server? There is NO way for me to keep track on everyone :p

@minti.
Do you know how many donated on this server? There is NO way for me to keep track on everyone :p

Logs?

@minti.

You can see how much you have gain total :)

Its way to many players to keep track on, + all the items.. Im keeping it like it is + update to 8.6.. and seince players want to get a reset I can simply add a rebirth system

You can save logs of those that has donated..

Hmm. can i ask why u didnt unban azerty? i asked can u, cuz u also unbanned garofax. it doesnt say in banlist that azerty is banned but when i try to login it says im banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back