• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@micce
Im changing host, so hopefully tomorow if everthing goes as it should.

Dude this takes time, its not just a click away :p please be patient :)

haha, i cant wait! Finally got unbanned.. by Chrome's MISSTAKE!
My misstake?. I told you that i didn't know that bot were not allowed since Centera was online that they sometimes and didn't ban a boter at all..
So stop whine.. seriously.. Your not earning respect.

My misstake?. I told you that i didn't know that bot were not allowed since Centera was online that they sometimes and didn't ban a boter at all..
So stop whine.. seriously.. Your not earning respect.

I were sarcastic, ;) So when will Centera be online?

Guys just stfu. Centera has died.. xD adn banned on Centera and Donio accounts.

Guys think. He's both accout banned. He cannot give you information.You just have to wait or just quit it? I cannot do anything he nevr comes on msn.

Guys think. He's both accout banned. He cannot give you information.You just have to wait or just quit it? I cannot do anything he nevr comes on msn.

There is something as "Registration Account" he can alyways create new one..

Alright, lets straigh this out.. Centera is NOT dead, im just having some difficulties getting a hold of the dedicate provider.. Chill for a day or two and the server will be up =)

Alright, lets straigh this out.. Centera is NOT dead, im just having some difficulties getting a hold of the dedicate provider.. Chill for a day or two and the server will be up =)

I hope so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back