• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOGOGOG cant wait !!!!! XD

edit. You said 18.00 its 18.30 now!

Last edited:
still havent noticed that admin just says? 19th march he said "chill for a day or two", yesterday he said "it will be online at 18:00" and he said the same today.

wtf , I cant login

It says "Invaild Password" when Im typing correct one, it works on website.

Well the server is on, but the connection is failing, once again i need you guys to hold on for a sec :p

Seince he bought point without knowing that you cant choose gifts yet, we had to do like that..

Eitherway donations are now available

are u going to put the token thing back?

and please put so ppl can get rs for too many unjusts, cuz its not when ppl doesnt drop items

The token, no not yet.. And the frag system is changed but you all need to wait til update.

Oh the ot is open and reset is done.... I get my 30€ donations back? it was online like 5 days and then u shut it... Fucking thief.

Depends on how you donated, via paypal, zaypay or daopay.. and theif? really? hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back