• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money? Nah this server is for fun, but ofc donation money is needed to keep this server alive.. you rly think i use those cash for pizza? :p

Server has been online for 98h 19m, Record 101 players secince the reset and host move.

Server has been online for 98h 19m, Record 101 players secince the reset and host move.
I think you buy pizza or gym card.. w/e 101 players is the 70% of the players in trainers. i think so. because like 1 people is xlog on same IP on like 10 characters like coca and them..

Let me show you the "mc" list :)

Code:
16:15 [Admin] Centera: !mc
16:15 /mc
16:15 Currently online players with same IP address(es):
16:15 Angel Of Darkness (81.237.110.32)
16:15 Sedrake (81.237.110.32)

gym card yes, pizza no :<

Fairywintah, Please shut the fuck up! Dont be a fucking idiot! :) I'm Don Merg ingame :) 524 Elite Warrior! :)

Seince im going to be pretty busy with school the next week I cant be working on the server til the 10th or april.

The best with this server is:

Crashes.
Lagging.
Freeze's.
Annoying Players.

100/100% True words.

Then it must be some diffrent server your playing..
Seince we havent have a crash seince we changed the host.. freezes? Really? about annoying players might be true, I mean just take a look at yourself.

Let me show you the "mc" list :)

Code:
16:15 [Admin] Centera: !mc
16:15 /mc
16:15 Currently online players with same IP address(es):
16:15 Angel Of Darkness (81.237.110.32)
16:15 Sedrake (81.237.110.32)

gym card yes, pizza no :<

hehehe :D I'm alyways on MC :eek:

The best with this server is:

Crashes.
Lagging.
Freeze's.
Annoying Players.

100/100% True words.

There was No crashes, no lagging , no freezes, and annoying players because we kill you? Sad..

if there wasnt, why the server was offline whole night? last weekend.. i know its some days ago but still..

maintence, and so the botters that I could not find would get a little thing called kick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back