• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
new spawns/quests and some serious balancing on vocs

Spawns sure, quests might take some time seince I dont rly do 2 minute quests.. also the voc balacing, is it healing/atk or whats the thing that is in need of change?

And fix my ban becouse havent got first notation.

Sugar Using Unofficial Software to Play Botting is not allowed. [Admin] Centera 03/04/2011, 10:31:20

Flawlezz Using Unofficial Software to Play 1st notation [Admin] Centera Permament

When I was GM on this server. You boted twice and never learnd.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was GM on this server. You boted twice and never learnd. Polack...

when you was gm you kicked and notated ppl for being racist and now you are? :eek:

@ admin, knights hits alot and they heals alot. mages heal sucks

if u balancing... U should fix pally dmg lower and lower mages ue dmg AND U UNBAN SYSTEM DONT WORK AGAIN!!!!

Unban should work, did you buy it to your banned acc or a diffrent acc.
Cuz you cant buy unban to your banned account seince you need an unbanned char to use it.

For first. I'm from sweden same as Donio.
Second, I notation for racism as my Application included "I take Racist seriously"
it was not against the rules. Then i banned one. and you whined..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairywintah, For you im not from Poland. Doniio, I tried with other accout. Cant log with banned acc in web site :D. But now its unbanned so thx!.

Fairywintah, For you im not from Poland. Doniio, I tried with other accout. Cant log with banned acc in web site :D. But now its unbanned so thx!.

And how tha hell can you say that i'm from brazillian when i'm from the same country as Donio? and stop bot your levels and bot pvp. Your like all other. You don't feel the pvp in here. all classes is to OP!

hjs0f5ogB.png

19:26 Thats-wrong [514]: Ballehaka is Naab Cakes other char. hes using mc to kill Sugar.

19:28 Naab Cake [606]: im ballehaka

19:28 Naab Cake [606]: stop crying

19:23 Ballehaka [523]: im this lvl

19:23 Ballehaka [523]: because i got bot

The time diffrence is way off :p but anyways i'll take a look at it, seince text can be modifyed anyway.. example:

19:23 Sugar [Idk the level]: i am noop =) <- example of a fake text.

Well Doniio. Look Amma's level. I killed him today morning. He were botting 24/7 like the other from his guild. As you know we "normal players" were working on getting 500 and they came to server made 600 in 2-3 days? nothanks

i got also pic when he saying this:

19:23 Ballehaka [523]: im this lvl

19:23 Ballehaka [523]: because i got bot

30.03.2011, 12:32:40 Ballehaka killed at level 616 by Sugar, by Sedrake and by phyrus the ancient.

Lol nice bot in Phyrus last room.

Last edited:
Well Doniio. Look Amma's level. I killed him today morning. He were botting 24/7 like the other from his guild. As you know we "normal players" were working on getting 500 and they came to server made 600 in 2-3 days? nothanks

It's called hard work. and Donio. Clean the botters = no players, No incoming..

yeee...its better to keep ppl botting and make them donate...yeee....So this server is just for botting and for ppl to waste their cash on it?ok...

yeee...its better to keep ppl botting and make them donate...yeee....So this server is just for botting and for ppl to waste their cash on it?ok...
Botter > Donate > Money to upgrade server.. > enough money. poof boters gone :)
hes server cost 19-34 dollars.. seriously it isn't much for him...

Botter > Donate > Money to upgrade server.. > enough money. poof boters gone :)
hes server cost 19-34 dollars.. seriously it isn't much for him...

pecax seriously are you STUPID? how long u got playing tibia? this is today a game of BOTTING, didn't u notice? do u think this server has 70 players online that only 10 bot? probaly 60 bot, i've botted the last reset to the top 3 totaly afk and i only get "3 notations" next was gotta be ban, but know what? i didn't bot afk anymore from then and nothing changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back