• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Chaos ot REBORN 8.6 .

I can't connect to the webpage or when tibia. This server isn't even released yet and its already failing, just like every other OtChaos look-a-like.

So, To clear things up.
1. The Dedicated server I am using is not Compatible with Xampp. I got no fking clue why. It just says Error 2340 constantly. Since im Trying to figure out how to fix this shit I beg for mercy and stop flaming.
2. Gonna raise the loot and Exp rate by 20% the first day as an excuse. Im not sure when I am gonna be able to put it online. Probably gonna host it on my computer until I got my dedi working.

I am sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

BIG, GOOD, NASTY NEWS.

Me and my friend Crip Killa, known as Admin nova on his 7.6 Chaos ot version talked about this Idea for a long time. Since im leaving to Afgahnistan at the 2.1.2013 he will take the subject of the Host.
He will have full Edit, Fix, And administration rights which kinda wont make you guys feel like the owner is missing. I will be back in 3 months, have a break of 6 months and leave 6 months straight away again.
Since he is a good friend of mine, we decided to share the work up to take mentional breaks and He will be the host of the server/own it. I will take over it at the 2. April again. (If im not gonna get allahu akbare'd)
The Server will be Released at the 26.12.2012 by his hands, (MIGHT BE THE 27.12.2012 IF PROBLEMS HAPPEN.) I will still stay the owner.

Hope to meet you guys ingame at time.

I just hope that it won't affect the way donation system was going to be. Just checked the SMS Shop at the 7.6 server and I'm kind of worried.

I just hope that it won't affect the way donation system was going to be. Just checked the SMS Shop at the 7.6 server and I'm kind of worried.

Sms shop is a scaam itself. Take people's money, cant use it urself.

Its crip killa's decission. When Im gonna be the " host " when Im back there wont be any donations.

Sms shop is a scaam itself. Take people's money, cant use it urself.

Its crip killa's decission. When Im gonna be the " host " when Im back there wont be any donations.
Lol.. Dafuq did I just read?

So there will be donations for 3 months, no donations for 6 months and then donations for 6 months again? That is stupid as hell.

pretty sure in the veryt first post he said theres going to be no donations because it makes people with money or parents money over powered now hes saying there is donations? wtf?.

pretty sure in the veryt first post he said theres going to be no donations because it makes people with money or parents money over powered now hes saying there is donations? wtf?.
Read again, he says no donations when he is running it. He is going to be gone for 3 months=donations, back for 6=no donations, and than gone for another 6=donations.

So I'm online with my Mobile phone now. No energy in my town atm. Not sure if Nova Received my Email Already. Message me please on skype if you read this.

Well : I wont need donations, So no benefits wile I host. Donations are obtainable ingame for 100% which will not make tham requir, The strongest items arent obtainable by donations aswell. So donating wont make you Stronger than other people just hipe you up in the start. Since the first 1-2 weeks are withotu donations AT ALL theres no benefit on that point. Greetings.

So I'm online with my Mobile phone now. No energy in my town atm. Not sure if Nova Received my Email Already. Message me please on skype if you read this.

Well : I wont need donations, So no benefits wile I host. Donations are obtainable ingame for 100% which will not make tham requir, The strongest items arent obtainable by donations aswell. So donating wont make you Stronger than other people just hipe you up in the start. Since the first 1-2 weeks are withotu donations AT ALL theres no benefit on that point. Greetings.

Hey I did not get your email I messaged you on skype also for those wondering about donations I require donations when I host because I need to pay for the dedicated server I use qaushinio does not require it because he does not need to pay for a dedicated server.

Right, but when can we play on this server ?

Well we have run into problems with qaushinio losing power he said it will be restored around the middle of the night I will try and update you as soon as I have more information

Well everyone here is an update from qaushinio he said his power is still not on and that the electric company need's to replace power lines that were damaged in the storm he said it should take seven hours according to the company. I will keep you up to date as soon as I have more information.

Back