• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Chaos ot REBORN 8.6 .

if everything is like the old 7.6 chaos, this server should be badass

lol, now you said it will be online 3 times "in some hours". When does it Really open? Or is there other problems then the power?

All my updates have been according to what qaushinio has told me if you have any issues or any concerns message him.

So since I had pretty much 0 time to work on and find a good host heres a little statement to clean shit up:

Server will not go online. Me and Admin nova had some trouble (especially from my side) to clean things out with transfering 100% of the files.

I will leave in 8 hours to Afgahnistan. So im pretty much not even giving a fuck anymore. The server will be online when I am back. To be honest I wasnt even to sure if I want to let it be hosted by someone else who would requir donations since that would destroy the balance I worked hard on.

God bless you guys. Keep it up and kepe the spirit of tibia up.

Last edited:
well, For some private reasons im back earlier than thought. server will be launching under Buddys hosting/administration till I'm well again.

Good, but of course the time when my work at offshore calls -.-

Back