• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][Custom/10.98] VisionOT | Unique Systems | Best Custom Server | 11 MARCH FRIDAY 19:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://visionot.online/
Server Address
visionot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Gicu

Reaction score
6.png

Hello everyone and invite you to the OFFICIAL start on March 11 at 19:00

Discord: Discord

This edition has been created for players who want to have fun killing monsters and getting new items without a monotonous grid! Each item will delight your face! Join us on March 11 to create the best character on VisionOT!
EXP, LOOT and SKILL rate is high!
We offer an impressive number of systems to diversify your gaming experience!
Fusion Vocation
Fusion Items
Spell Levels
Elite Monsters
6 Vocations
Upgrade System
and many more!

Last edited:
Hey! I used to play this server on the first season which was kind of a bad experience. The endgame was unpolished & the shop was super pay2win. I never gave the server a second chance but will this season! :)
I've heard a lot of good about the server and people kept insisting the staff is doing gods work trying to make the server a more polished version season after season.

one thing that should be noted: Many people kept saying that its almost impossible to stay on top with high players unless you MC chars to afk bot for books/gold etc. I don't really like this at all, but since thats only something i have been told and didnt experience myself i will give it a chance first. I hope to see many people on friday on a sick release day :]

Hey! I used to play this server on the first season which was kind of a bad experience. The endgame was unpolished & the shop was super pay2win. I never gave the server a second chance but will this season! :)
I've heard a lot of good about the server and people kept insisting the staff is doing gods work trying to make the server a more polished version season after season.

one thing that should be noted: Many people kept saying that its almost impossible to stay on top with high players unless you MC chars to afk bot for books/gold etc. I don't really like this at all, but since thats only something i have been told and didnt experience myself i will give it a chance first. I hope to see many people on friday on a sick release day :
I think you played the first edition of 2020, there is no p2w at the moment. You play this edition with books on Store rights? The server has changed by 180 ° Feel free to test :)

Hey, what are the rates compared to past editions? I know it says "high" but a little bit more specific would be great! :)
Also, client is not downloadable yet?

Last edited:
Server is tremendously fun, however It's quite evident the downfall will be due to the admins/gods lack of professionalism & just their overall lack of knowledge. I'd love to see a similar concept on an OT with owners that are actually experienced.

I don't recommend playing in this server at all. You need to donate for the most basic stuff like using the teleports LMAO

Server is tremendously fun, however It's quite evident the downfall will be due to the admins/gods lack of professionalism & just their overall lack of knowledge. I'd love to see a similar concept on an OT with owners that are actually experienced.
tried messaging you on discord but ur name theres a death metal name XD

I don't recommend playing in this server at all. You need to donate for the most basic stuff like using the teleports LMAO
tbh pacc is the only useful thing in shop and not mandatory as at best u save ~3min of life everything else u can have by just playing and trading with people/farming dungeons

I'll probably get banished in their discord for posting my opinion here at the request of some friends and others who have similar experiences, no sense in using a throw away sock puppet account. But I agree with you fully.

I want to start with saying I truly wish them the best of luck, and I truly hope for their success with such a unique server. But it's by far not the best custom OT out there or some of the other things in the title here. But as it currently stands, they are some of the rudest most incompetent admins I have had the displeasure of seeing. The way they treat players is truly awful and the terrible managerial decisions they've made the last 3 eras have ruined each launch within less than 1 week.

I wrote something the other day after seeing Zocha attack a player who was annoyed they were not refunding points from 2 flopped eras. (I'll post it below.) I've played all 3 eras recently I've seen, and this was by far the worst, sadly because it had the most potential in my opinion. They used to have a guy Boteq who was decently nice and quite able bodied in terms of speaking to players. Myself and several friends spent many hours giving feedback and helping test some things on previous eras. They need to hire someone so that as Admins they never have to speak to the public.

search their discord for "ping" or "lag" etc. You'll see so many images and complaints from players. Which the admins are banishing people who complain or say they won't continue to play and wait for another server to spend their money on. As well as the Admins are not reimbursing those who lost money on boosts and other in shop items due to bugs, lags, crashes, ping spikes, kicks. I've never seen a server not reimburse players who have proof they were monetarily harmed.

I am amazed at how they treat players on this server. Zocha is always being rude and disrespectful to the community. This person today was upset after 2 bad resets and bad decisions from staff about past eras that directly ruined the game for the active player base. These decisions like changing opinions on botting, not policing the server, dupe issues with all kinds of game content, testing groups finding bugs to abuse and making seemingly endless money on wood coats. The player just wanted to discuss their decision on not refunding points after 2 resets that were not good, did not last long, and ruined the experience. The user even complimented them some and yet Zocha insults them and then even stated they are here to only sell items for real life money and troll. Zocha cannot seem to have a real conversation and it appears he was trolled so much in the past that now if you ask questions he doesn't like he turns to instantly insulting you and trolling you himself. It is insane to see an Admin constantly treat players like this. Zocha has a huge history of this and needs to learn how to behave towards people. We all understand not refunding things forever but due to the past issues on the server they really owe players a proper go who have stuck by them over a year or so now waiting and watching the project. I would understand as the other player said in discord, not refunding them all for forever but only 25% and after self sabotaging the game then treating players poorly in discord. Jeeeeesh. Fast forward a couple of days into launch and it's evident the customer service and player appreciation is non existent. They cannot run a server properly let alone interact with players to build a community.

Attatched are just some sample's from their discord. You can see why players are upset. The in client bot caused problems for many, they are telling player's who complained the game was fine without such issues and telling them it was always in a playable state.

I hope the next launch is the one that works out and I hope Zocha and Gicu can both learn some communication and managerial skills before they alienate the rest of the player base.
1647392162641.png
1647392095775.png
1647392121392.png

1647392136851.png
1647392162641.png

Attachments

• NVIDIA_Share_jumsQkOLrz.gif
    NVIDIA_Share_jumsQkOLrz.gif
    10.4 MB · Views: 34 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
I'll probably get banished in their discord for posting my opinion here at the request of some friends and others who have similar experiences, no sense in using a throw away sock puppet account. But I agree with you fully.

I want to start with saying I truly wish them the best of luck, and I truly hope for their success with such a unique server. But it's by far not the best custom OT out there or some of the other things in the title here. But as it currently stands, they are some of the rudest most incompetent admins I have had the displeasure of seeing. The way they treat players is truly awful and the terrible managerial decisions they've made the last 3 eras have ruined each launch within less than 1 week.

I wrote something the other day after seeing Zocha attack a player who was annoyed they were not refunding points from 2 flopped eras. (I'll post it below.) I've played all 3 eras recently I've seen, and this was by far the worst, sadly because it had the most potential in my opinion. They used to have a guy Boteq who was decently nice and quite able bodied in terms of speaking to players. Myself and several friends spent many hours giving feedback and helping test some things on previous eras. They need to hire someone so that as Admins they never have to speak to the public.

search their discord for "ping" or "lag" etc. You'll see so many images and complaints from players. Which the admins are banishing people who complain or say they won't continue to play and wait for another server to spend their money on. As well as the Admins are not reimbursing those who lost money on boosts and other in shop items due to bugs, lags, crashes, ping spikes, kicks. I've never seen a server not reimburse players who have proof they were monetarily harmed.

I am amazed at how they treat players on this server. Zocha is always being rude and disrespectful to the community. This person today was upset after 2 bad resets and bad decisions from staff about past eras that directly ruined the game for the active player base. These decisions like changing opinions on botting, not policing the server, dupe issues with all kinds of game content, testing groups finding bugs to abuse and making seemingly endless money on wood coats. The player just wanted to discuss their decision on not refunding points after 2 resets that were not good, did not last long, and ruined the experience. The user even complimented them some and yet Zocha insults them and then even stated they are here to only sell items for real life money and troll. Zocha cannot seem to have a real conversation and it appears he was trolled so much in the past that now if you ask questions he doesn't like he turns to instantly insulting you and trolling you himself. It is insane to see an Admin constantly treat players like this. Zocha has a huge history of this and needs to learn how to behave towards people. We all understand not refunding things forever but due to the past issues on the server they really owe players a proper go who have stuck by them over a year or so now waiting and watching the project. I would understand as the other player said in discord, not refunding them all for forever but only 25% and after self sabotaging the game then treating players poorly in discord. Jeeeeesh. Fast forward a couple of days into launch and it's evident the customer service and player appreciation is non existent. They cannot run a server properly let alone interact with players to build a community.

Attatched are just some sample's from their discord. You can see why players are upset. The in client bot caused problems for many, they are telling player's who complained the game was fine without such issues and telling them it was always in a playable state.

I hope the next launch is the one that works out and I hope Zocha and Gicu can both learn some communication and managerial skills before they alienate the rest of the player base.
View attachment 66225
View attachment 66222
View attachment 66223

View attachment 66224
View attachment 66225
I have never, in over 15 years of tibia & Open tibia met staff that took an amazing project and threw it in front of a bus like this. Not just once, but three eras in a row! The first one being insanely pay 2 win which died after two weeks, the second era crushing down after 2 weeks because they made changed that litteraly everyone disliked. People didnt even have time to give their donation points to friends because everyone just quit lol, and now this era losing half of the active playerbase on day 3. Also the Admins LYING on Paypal when a refund to their donation points is requested. It's insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I find it very nice of you that you wish them good luck with their project phoenix, the only thing I wish for at this point is that they sell the files and someone else runs this project. Such a waste

I have never, in over 15 years of tibia & Open tibia met staff that took an amazing project and threw it in front of a bus like this. Not just once, but three eras in a row! The first one being insanely pay 2 win which died after two weeks, the second era crushing down after 2 weeks because they made changed that litteraly everyone disliked. People didnt even have time to give their donation points to friends because everyone just quit lol, and now this era losing half of the active playerbase on day 3. Also the Admins LYING on Paypal when a refund to their donation points is requested. It's insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I find it very nice of you that you wish them good luck with their project phoenix, the only thing I wish for at this point is that they sell the files and someone else runs this project. Such a waste
Honestly I am right on with this. I have played OT's since 7.6 and the owners of this server are the worst owners I have ever seen. They ban people for questioning them, hell they ban you for saying "People donated to play with a bot". The owners here might have a decent server but the fact that they are incompetent, prone to anger problems and have no real concept of how a community is the heart of the server means that this server will never prosper. As for the paypal, he's trying to say people are deceiving him and trying to scam him, when it's clear that everyone who donates to their server are the ones being scammed when they couldn't use points on certain items, or use the items they already had purchased because their game was in an unplayable state. They can't even keep us updated on their website/discord.

How can you honestly remove the BOT from a BOT SERVER with no warning and no offer to payback people who spent points on boosts and auto identifier/auto rarity looter.

Hire a community manager and stop talking to your community like you guys do.

Do better Zocha and Gicu.

I totally understand and agree with you literally on all 3 eras. It's mind boggling to me how these admins behave to players. Most servers these days have lost any sense of customer service. You don't have to be friends with players but you can be friendly at least and deliver on promises. Sure it's extra work at times but that is what sets you apart. There's a vacuum in the OT community right now.

I do not recommend it, the server is based on afk pve and the administration will ban you for saying it as it is.
If you would like to chase the top, it is impossible without pacc because they can go on expes that do not require passing level gates