• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.60] [BETA] Awakening real map project |PVP LOOT| CUSTOM LOOTINGS| RPG/PVP+EXP/WAR| RUNES NO STACKABLE

Server Website/AAC
http://awakenot.com/
Server Address
awakenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone who loves TIBIA!

will you.png

My name is Vanagas Lukas,

I been working on this awakening real map server for around past 3-4 months, I want to make a realy nice real map tibia project where everyone can have fun.

Please help me do it, all players opinions are GOLD worth for me.

Lets build together the server for worldwide community!

Abouts Resets ? I always hated the one thing about ots, its RESETS…So I want to avoid resets at all costs, my dream is to make long term server with will last 4ever, with no resets. But as I been working many years on ots, that’s realy hard to archieve, but I will not surrender, I believe that’s possible!

Im active alot so i will be always around!

I would like to invite you to my Awakening Real Map tibia project based on 8.60, but there is alot changes that brings the game more to 8.0 feeling, lets start...

Main page
Create account:Here
Ip: http://awakenot.com/
port:7171
Client:8.60 (Original client will crash alot server has lots of custom items and monsters, works good only with OTC client, you can download client at our site HERE)

Some features about the server:

• 8.60 Real map with quests and missions
  • Over 200 of custom items to be looted or crafted or bought in game.
  • All runes are not stackable
  • All potions is stackable
  • All world magic npc‘s sells runes 4x higher the price
  • All world magic npc‘s sells only small and strong potions ( Other higher lvl potions are only loot able or craftable)
  • All world npc‘s sells small and strong potions 3x higher the price
  • All grizly adams bosses are free to enter and those bosses spawns every 1 hour
  • All grizly adams bosses drops different tokens/items for craftings.
  • Over 30+ More stronger bosses to challange (Most of them requires team)
  • Pz protection area is only Depots and Temples ( Boats, carpets is not protection zone)
  • Mages spells (exori vis, exori mort, exori frigo, and so on) shots in front of you (8.0 based)
  • Custom lootings from players, if player has aol or blessings he does anyway drop tokens if player kills it, higher level more drops of different tokens. (Example, if you kill 20 lvl you will find Skull token in body with you can sell at Ruby shop at thais.
  • NO GUILD WAR SYSTEMS( BLOCKED)
  • Experience by killing players
  • Free Blessing till lvl 21
  • Benefits of solving quest
  • Rarity items system ( example: you can loot a stronger spike sword, or more def armor etc and so on..)
  • Training monks(To enter must complete The desert quest)

Rates:
Skilling; 8x
Magic; 5x
Lootin; 3x

Experience Rates:

1 - 20 level, 8x exp
21 - 40 level, 7x exp
41 - 60 level, 5x exp
61 - 80 level, 4x exp
81 -100 level, 3x exp
101 - 120 level, 2x exp
121 – 140 level, 1.5x exp
141 – 180 level, 1x exp
181 – xxx level, 0.8x exp

Extras:
Main city is Thais, you will login here (For today, open for opinions)
Thais ship is blocked till first completion of desert quest.
Starting Level 8
Rookgaard system:OFF

Basicaly on every server part, your opinion is very gratefull, thanks in advance!

Sorry for broken english in case <3
If there is any english mistakes please tell me il be happy to fix my flaws :)

Lil update

Removed from thais city training monks
Fixed some map bugs
Implemented/added in map some new spawns (thais,carlin,POH)
Fixed issue about casting premium spells

Lil update again again

Check whats new on our site news

up

Last edited by a moderator:
8.6 servers are just for botting right?
whole mmorpg is for botting we could say.

6-12 client full of bots, even real tibia. there is no escape from it.

Rather need accept reality and do something smart about it...

Kind Regards
Vanagas

Yeah but like specfically 8.6 is the most botted version right? Because of how easy free bots are for that version.

I'm assuming your server has no rules against botting?

So with no rules and using a version with an easily acceciable (and free) bot you are basically encouring botting.

I've no problem with botting but on servers where it is encourges there should be systems in place to encourage manual play.
Such as extra loot, exp etc

Yeah but like specfically 8.6 is the most botted version right? Because of how easy free bots are for that version.

I'm assuming your server has no rules against botting?

So with no rules and using a version with an easily acceciable (and free) bot you are basically encouring botting.

I've no problem with botting but on servers where it is encourges there should be systems in place to encourage manual play.
I wouldn say 8.6 is more botted version. I myself liked to play/test and try ALL servers around here, there is realy nice epic projects, but all of them is full of botters, as i am nearly 24/7 on pc, since my work is at home at pc. I can see how people bot.

An example there is realesta, realera, kasteria, tibianic, medivia servers , with many botters, even on server where are no hotkeys you can use bot and have full hotkeys. And do they ban/delete people ? Yes, but does that fix problem ? NO... I myself tryed to bot on all these server, been botting 1-3 month 5-10 clients, every day, 90% of characters was safe and not banned/deleted.... And i know many people who bot, and while botting on caves i saw many other botters, not just rune making, but fully afk cavebooting....

And about my server i working on, atm i let people afk bot, but in future i plan to jail or fix system that prevents full afk botting or dissables some functions on bot. As i told its BETA online, and i want to start an official in 1 year, so there is much work ofc left but there is much time left aswell :) im not hurry, in case i can move official start for more one year or even longer. No big deal, as i want to make a realy nice project.

And Thank you alot for telling/remind me about this. I defintly need to make such systems, and more, but as we use otcv8 client it will be way much harder to prevent bot use for such systems as the client itself has PRO bot.... But everything is possible i believe.
there should be systems in place to encourage manual play.

Update

Like there is an example idea of jail i might use, if you full afk i send you to jail. And if you want to go out of jail you gotta pay with your experience points or skill points or BOTH. So botting AFK, will be not profitable, etc.

Thats an example.

Well 7.4 servers exist only to farm cash from players. If they cracked down on bots then their playerbase/income
is reduced by 90% . It's more profitable to let people bot and occasionally ban- when a hardcore 7.4 player gets banned they are more likely to make a new account and pay for pacc, donation etc again.

So they maintain a profitable ban rate because the server is run like a business.

I've seen servers with otcv8 with the bot disabled and it was not possible to manually enable it.

Ultimately a client solution for bots is not feasible. Developers have to make an entire server, systems etc and anti bot detection.
The bot developer only needs to figure out how to inject into the client.

Some servers have systems like having to go to a website and enter a code to prove you are human which will have reasonable a reasonable success rate. I think the goal should be to stop 100% afk bots, you're never going to catch the semi afks.

Huge updates in my eyes like every day, will write more about it at any time on web and here

Im inviting ALL, to my server www.awakenot.com (real map 860) Im giving now gifts for newcomers its 50 premium points + some gifts in game!
IF you want to try my real map project and recieve gifts, comment so i can see YOU and give YOU, your gifts
❤️

Domain changed from awaken.hopto.org TO awakenot.com

Big updates every week
Trying my best to make the game be more like 8.0 client.

Fixed some rune demages
Fixed UH heal , its one of best heals, depends on level and magic lvl
Fixed Sorcerer exevo vis hur spell, it hits more.
Changed some spells cooldowns.
Changed doors level from 50 to 35 at Earth Elemental place at Liberty bay in mountains. Aswell boosted 2 floors of spawns behind the doors.
Its already like 60 custom spawns all around, from little spiders, trolls,rotworms,dwarfs, tortoises, scout quaras, nomad, smugglers(all) , elfs, wyverns, dragons, heros,bog raiders, pirates, energy elementals, wyrms, hydras, dragon lords, vampires, necros/priest, brimstone bugs, souleaters, undead heros, warrior spectrees, strong dwarfs, and many many more to explorem and custom monsters aswell...
Added around map 5 bosses that drops what you need.
Added 7 new quests all around rl map to find out.
Many many fixes on map... Tired of mapping :(
Many fixes on npc's also added missing npc's
Fixed PVP Loot ( party killing will not drop PVP loot anymore)
Added Grizzly Adams (tasker) at thais, upstairs of food NPC. This area will expand.
Added some new houses in thais city.
Many fixes on TOMBS, all spawns are boosted, teleports fixed.
New Big Tomb in Darashia with quest to find (under minotaur grounds, north east from city).
Added items to buy at website (donations to help the server survive and update). Im not programer at all, and not realy like it in all ways, so every donation will help for server to be more better and more updated.

Here is some new spawns(some have quest) around :)

naujasspawn1.png
naujasspawn2.png
naujasspawn3.png
naujasspawn4.png
naujasspawn5.png
Post automatically merged:

The quests and spawns around ( part 2)

naujasspawn8.png

naujasspawn10.png

Last edited:
Updated one new quest near ab'dendriel, now its more customized, and open to anyone 90 lvl quest. To enter vampire spawn need 30 lvl

Hey!!!

Every day i work from 2-8 hours on the server..... and i change many things, from map, to spells demage values, formulas, to new systems, monsters, bosses ,quests, and much much more....

Today worked more than 12 hours to make update, as updating had some errors, with took 1hour to fix... And the server is online with new update :)

Within some days il post about the BIG update :) Time to rest now....

Server is growing steady little by little :) Getting more and more attention , with makes me happy :)

Best regards
Vanagas

The beta server is already half year online, and will stay online as beta for further tests, and updates, awaiting official realese. So beta online can stay online for more 6-42 months....

Whats your opinion of thais depot and thais temple ? Thais city is main ( here new players arrive and there are most uniq shops, boosted npc and more :)

Please test the server, so we can prepare for Official start ( The server will be long term, no resets!

thaisdpstillonline.png
templethais.png

still online :) And it will keep this way :)

still on, and more updates been on the server , some new systems added and more spawns around the map, aswell Ankrahmun desert got bigger ;) Maybe need new era ? :O

Long Term Server Starts in 13 hours!!!

Awakenot.com RealMap Based On 8.0 Terra World Is Starting! Huge Upgrade Eq Systems, Nice Exp Systems, Nice PremPoints Gain Systems, Pvp Loot systems, Custom Spells, Monsters Level System,Skull loot systems,Healing Boost System, Regenerate upgrade systems,Dodge System, Reflection System, Quivers For Paladins, Much Custom Items, Custom Uniq Quests, Custom Monsters,Crazy Much New Custom Spawns,Crazy Much New Custom Bossse, Exiva Bosses System! Server Is Always Updating, LONG TERM PROJECT

Make your account now here Latestnews - Forgotten- 8.0 Real map Awakening server Terra world (https://awakenot.com/awaken/)

This post might be update with additional info today

Is it 8.0 or 8.6? its all very confusing because the website says edited 8.6 but the download is 8.0?

Is it 8.0 or 8.6? its all very confusing because the website says edited 8.6 but the download is 8.0?
FAILEK ME :D.... Its old picture, the server is more based on 8.0 but it has lots of editions like we have yalahar, or we have like 2x bigger continent of svargrond or ankrahmun :) There is alot edited or added new spawns near old, so while you play like real map youl find on way more new things :)
Formulas of demages are more to 7.7-8.0 also we editing them to make more balancing + we adding new spells for example druid has 3x aoe spells 'exevo gran mas tera' 'exevo gran mas frigo' and customized 'exevo gran mas pox', and more custom spells are that tries to balance the game for long path
Will soon change that image hehe :D thanks for poiting this out <3 30 premium points for you! Send me your nick in game here il send you points

Hey!
couldn't reach otland for time... so was unable to post anything....

Many things happend with the server...
Il write up some changes what happpened

SOME CHANGELOG/UPDATE:

Upgraded the upgrade system:
now you can also add to empty slots such attributes like % experience boost or % loot boost,
Also all other stats adding working like before

Added 10 little and bigger spawns for dragons and dragon lords in Ankrahmun Mountains

Added some new quests in the new areas of dragons in ankrahmun mountains.

Added new hero spawn at ankh/darashia mountain, with a new quest in the spawn.

''As the water level drops of the sea, there are many new lands to be explore, as example the ankrahmun desert is now like 2 times bigger ?, thats crazy...''

Around the new ares that rised from waters - there are new spawns like lich/ bonebeasts/ Asuras / Nightmares and much more be carefull while exploring

Many map bug fixes that makes the game more profesional and less map buggy :))

Little change Runes:
GFB, Avalanche, Thunderstorm runes - Demage formula has changed little bit, now those runes deals little higher demage around of 20% more.

Stamina buy command !stamina 66(buys 66 minute stamina , can be used only in protection zone now.
Added slight more demage to SD New currency/item 100 crystal coins - 1 amber coin.

New boss/pvp item Warrior coin
1663437606670.png

new item Backpack pearl '' This pearl can increase any bp or bag size by +1, meaning you can make your backpack having 30 vol for example or backpack of holding 32 or more vol...
1663437775452.png

Now in -3 of thais temple << you can buy all kind of arrows/bolts and royal star ''here is the best paladin ammution'' << All those can be bought for talons.
1663437480177.png

New monsets + new spawns:
Custom asuras 2
levels of spawns added/opened in ankrahmun desert explore north eart of desert:
Asura apprentice
Asura niddlerock
Asura warrior
Asura slayer
Asura Sultan

New custom monster Brahados with a new custom cave at port hope.
New monster Lava golem, new spawn of it is near orc fortress

Added new monster Elder hydra, and 2x spawns of those with extra 2x hydra spawns 1 at liberty bay 1 at port hope.

Added new custom monster golden dragon, and + spawn near orc fortress ( same caves as lava golems)

Added new custom monster Elder frost dragon, and huge new spawn for it at Svargrond.

Added new custom monster Skeleton boxer + spawn + new boss Skeleton king at place at west of ab, or north east of carlin.

New spawn of warlock apprentices have been added in edron caves

Warlock master has been unlocked and can be find now with command /bosses
1663437949234.png

New custom LAND at svargrond with such spawns >> Frost Trolls >> Barbarians >> Water elementals >> crystal spiders >> frost dragons >>> Elder Frost dragons

Fixed some of item names for example iron token - cap token. ''buy able at temple thais >''

Fixed a bug, player cannot see upgraded slots on items, now all can see theyr slots normaly.

New arrows is customized and power is shown on item

Little indroduction how looks our command /bosses (
This command shows only bosses that is ONLINE/Alive )
1663437068432.png

Last edited:
Back