• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Having high defense is probably always better. It may take longer before you drop lower on hp for your passive, but once you are at the percentage you want to be its safer to stay there since more raw power is needed to kill you and because of that you could go even lower and thus benefiting even more from your passive. Besides that your supply usage is lower. After using a health pot you may stay longer on the higher end of the hp range, but also longer on the lower hp end.

They were compared by the best club being known available against the best axe known available, not by tier. The axe being very easy to get was mentioned as well. Once better axes are (known to be) available it doesn't matter anymore and yes, I do realize that tiers are and can't be added into game equally.

The comparison was also to show that the 3-4 times better statement was not true and it turned out that in the best case scenario it's 51% better (with crit taking into account).The 51% is still a lot, but the best case scenario is only obtainable at very easy monsters, making the difference much smaller when actually hunting.
This also gives a better feeling of damage which helps with balancing so we won't have a situation in which a vocation gets changed based on the expected damage of a berserker while the actually damage is actually way less and by that having a counter productive balancing change.

Last edited:
22:48 You see the vile headchopper (Atk:42, Def:20, Critical: +%6, Lifedrain: %13, AS: 1.4s).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 45 or higher.
It weighs 60.00 oz.
Famously used by the Barbarian King Seltek, this axe has left a dark imprint on human history.
Raises the trigger limit on [Decapitate] by 3.
[Bloodsprout]: 12 chance to give you [Blood Hunger] for 6 sec. and sprout a [Blood Blob] from your enemy upon hitting it.
[Deep Cut]: 10 chance to make the enemy bleed for 100 damage over 5 seconds.
[Two-handed]

blood blob gives 10% of max hp back ^^
u cann make it even better with spell as berz
crazy... dragon hammer no chance against that lol

Im also playing berserker atm with normal halberd that give 10% crit and only 33 atk i hit very fast and 1 hit pinguins that have 300 hp^^

We're currently looking into them. We first were inclined to believe it was a DDOS but the network traffic isn't out of the ordinary, so we will need to look into the server engine / scripts itself. This may take some time but we should hopefully have it resolved soon once Tarjei can focus on it.

16:20 You see 3 necronia point scrolls.
They weigh 2.70 oz.
+1 Necronia point. [Use]

What can i do with it?

Issue resolved, i was able to get unstuck

Last edited:
@Shadowsong I think I don't need to explain the image, right ?
4IaHV42.jpg

16:20 You see 3 necronia point scrolls.
They weigh 2.70 oz.
+1 Necronia point. [Use]

What can i do with it?
Those are donation points. When the donation shop is implemented you can spend them there.

Note:
If the donations will be of the same kind as last era they will be purely cosmetic (used to be ladybug backpack, ladybug mount when mounts were easily obtainable, some kind of cake, more emoticons, etc) and the VIP ACC. Benefits of the vip account were: being able to use !time, nobleman outfit, being able to take the boat from Venoma to Conqueria (which is only a tiny bit faster than the path from Chuvagas now) and that was about it I think.

@ricardosohn
You did the same thing and expected a different result? After the initial clean it was said that houses turned out to be safe. Unless you hear a Deity saying it's save again or see something about it in the changelog you shouldn't use it. When it's safe to use it again you should still test it by putting a bronze coin on every tile (and tapestries on the walls in case you want to hang rares) and with till a server restart and preferable a crash as well.

Last edited:
Suggestion: Your server-save is just saving characters, put to save houses each ~30 minutes. If the server crashes, you lose everything that u changed in you house. Just is saving if the server is closed by the team-members.

Suggestion: Your server-save is just saving characters, put to save houses each ~30 minutes. If the server crashes, you lose everything that u changed in you house. Just is saving if the server is closed by the team-members.
Disadvantage of it is that if someone finds out how to crash the server that it can be used to duplicate items. Did happened a lot on servers where you could use !save for your character. I assume houses get saved at least on restarts, but somehow things can still go wrong then.

@Nuxohiz Yeah. Since I didn't changed a thing in my house, I expect it to not be wiped for no reason. I didn't moved anything and the server had already crashed a few times after. If houses are not working, do not let players use them. If you are not gonna fix it or refund anything, dont event mind letting players buy them. It's just a pain in the ass. 4-5 days waiting for the first check/compensation of the first rollback, still nothing.
I dont think we wanna play until these things are fixed, because if things are not even last during the beta, why am I playing for? :/
It's just discouraging.

• @Nuxohiz
    I dont think we wanna play until these things are fixed, because if things are not even last during the beta, why am I playing for? :/
    It's just discouraging.

• Have you never played a beta before? If you see something is obviously broken in a beta and you report it - stop using it until it gets fixed. I don't understand why you would repeatedly put your items back in your house over and over again if the same thing is happening to them everytime. I think it's common sense that you just stop and wait for a fix.

Man, i just want to do something. Since the last "big" rollback i can't play. I have a dagger for lvl 15 (I'm lvl 75), and i can't find Venomfang Dagger to make something for me. I have a good weapon but it's "bugged", now i lost everything since closed beta (2014 - 2015), all my drops, all my rare ores, all my rare itens (because the house ate them). I really don't care about it, it's beta, you are right, but i can't even hunt without a weapon or something like that u know. There are some people using sandals to upgrade their blacksmithing so fast, it's an abuse and anyone are doing nothing about it, it's kind of "make what you want" we will not punish, it's beta. I'm on the top of "start all over again" because i did it on Necronia like 6 times, and i'm really tired.

Disadvantage of it is that if someone finds out how to crash the server that it can be used to duplicate items. Did happened a lot on servers where you could use !save for your character. I assume houses get saved at least on restarts, but somehow things can still go wrong then.
Your answer don't makes any sense!
So, save houses every time = chance to clone itens?
If don't save, is the same thing, I just get something from house, logout / login char to save my character and crash the server, the item will not be saved on house and now exists 2 of the same item.. 1 with me and other at house. So, why not save characters and houses at the same time? How to clone on this way? Everything should work fine and is very easy to implement. I'm not asking for save houses when any item is dropped into, but just save more times before the server-save.

And about blacksmith, it's currently reported and the guys still bug abusing. Check the blacksmith level of Homie Quan, I saw he doing this during more than 2 hours. Beta is for find bugs and report them, not use it for self benefit. The same guy was using the spell of 40% extra attack every time for get 4000+% attackspeed, it's bug abuse and nobody did anything! 14 days of character and get level 103,so the bug was fixed and 2 days later only level 104? What happened with his exp/h, down with the bug fix?.. I know the staff are people like us, they have a work and family, and need time to enjoy the holidays, but it's not a small bug, is critical bugs. Imagine if you release the server and the first player who buy a house lose everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.