• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
You see a heavy halberd (Atk:38, Def:26, Critical: +%15, AS: 2s). It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 48 or higher. It weighs 120.00 oz. [Two-handed]

You see a dragon hammer (Atk:40, Def:32 +6, Dodge: +%3, AS: 1.4s). It can only be wielded properly by defenders of level 48 or higher. It weighs 97.00 oz.

Berserker needs better weapons

That is not even a fair comparison. The only reason dragon hammer has such a low level restriction is because I wanted to reward players who kill dragons by allowing them to use some nice items or be able to sell them to mid-level players (cuz i'm assuming high level players can already loot one for themselves and/or are hunting dragons already themselves). There is no dragon axe at the moment, that's true, but the even that Heavy Halberd is 2x better than that Dragon Hammer for a berserker because it gives 15% crit chance and has 38 attack + is two handed with a solid amount of def (which is great cuz you don't want your defense to be high on a berserker).
So when you start hitting with your passive fully charged up with that weapon, in a matter of 10 seconds you'll deal 3x-4x or more damage than some defender using a dragon hammer, and that's not even an exaggeration.
Also, take a look at Vile Headchopper.

Hello! how i can play with DirectX 9? I cant press it. I just can play with OpenGl and it lags me.
Btw i have directx installed and can play on it in others servers.

Hello! how i can play with DirectX 9? I cant press it. I just can play with OpenGl and it lags me.
Btw i have directx installed and can play on it in others servers.

you have to wait for directx 9 to be release

The problem is: we need orymite ores to do something and there isn't a way to get them.

idk what to even do. lvl 18 saint cant do any of the missions that i would have to cause my eq is not good enough and to get better eq i g2 kill the monsters i cant lel

Hey @Shadowsong
Not 100% Sure how to fix this.
I've been playing for the past week and for some reason the past 2 days i cannot login.
I've tried deleting. Re downloading, Re updating and all.

When i login it shows my char list. when i click any of my chars it goes to Necronia (Not Responding). 5 Minits later it goes back to my char screen with the list of my chars.

Hey @Shadowsong
I've been playing for the past week and for some reason the past 2 days i cannot login.

When i login it shows my char list. when i click any of my chars it goes to Necronia (Not Responding). 5 Minits later it goes back to my char screen with the list of my chars.
Delete the Necronia config file in %appdata% then restart the client.

Ok, house ate all my itens. Don't know what to do.

Last edited:
You see a heavy halberd (Atk:38, Def:26, Critical: +%15, AS: 2s). It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 48 or higher. It weighs 120.00 oz. [Two-handed]

You see a dragon hammer (Atk:40, Def:32 +6, Dodge: +%3, AS: 1.4s). It can only be wielded properly by defenders of level 48 or higher. It weighs 97.00 oz.

Berserker needs better weapons

+15cri are u serios better wep? lol BTW i buy tthat dragon hammer <3

nvm got it from my bratha

Last edited:
+15cri are u serios better wep? lol BTW i buy tthat dragon hammer <3
The heavy halberd is good indeed and is very easy to craft. The attack speed and being 2 handed makes the heavy halberd being much worse than the dragon hammer though. Talking about the dragon hammer; it's way above every other weapon known obtainable weapon at the moment and has too much attack for a club.

The heavy halberd is good indeed and is very easy to craft. The attack speed and being 2 handed makes the heavy halberd being much worse than the dragon hammer though. Talking about the dragon hammer; it's way above every other weapon known obtainable weapon at the moment and has too much attack for a club.

na it doesnt lol the heavy halberd as shiva said is x3-x4 stronger as the dragonhammer since berserkers speed buff when low hp + crit chance just crazy dmg my berzerker does around 300 crit or more with a 23atk wep so pls :D imagen +15crit so more proc crit + that atk just crazy and also defence on the wep my 1handed got only 23atk no def

also
22:48 You see the vile headchopper (Atk:42, Def:20, Critical: +%6, Lifedrain: %13, AS: 1.4s).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 45 or higher.
It weighs 60.00 oz.
Famously used by the Barbarian King Seltek, this axe has left a dark imprint on human history.
Raises the trigger limit on [Decapitate] by 3.
[Bloodsprout]: 12 chance to give you [Blood Hunger] for 6 sec. and sprout a [Blood Blob] from your enemy upon hitting it.
[Deep Cut]: 10 chance to make the enemy bleed for 100 damage over 5 seconds.
[Two-handed]

blood blob gives 10% of max hp back ^^

??! op or what? 13%lifedrain +6crit 42 atk and 20def and 60.00oz and 1.4atkspeed ^^ NERF plsssssss.... not.

Dragon hammer no special effects ^^

Hey @Shadowsong

Find it in C:/Users/<youruser>/Necronia/ , a file called config.otml, you can either open it with a text editor and manually remove all the map marks, or just delete the entire file and log into the game and the client will generate a new one for you.

As for the others, I'm sorry, I took today off to do some other (rl) work, will have to do the same tomorrow most likely, so I'm not able to attend or resolve any issues at the moment. When I'm done with this I'll continue working on fixes and changes as planned. Cheers.

na it doesnt lol the heavy halberd as shiva said is x3-x4 stronger as the dragonhammer since berserkers speed buff when low hp + crit chance just crazy dmg my berzerker does around 300 crit or more with a 23atk wep so pls :D imagen +15crit so more proc crit + that atk just crazy and also defence on the wep my 1handed got only 23atk no def

also
22:48 You see the vile headchopper (Atk:42, Def:20, Critical: +%6, Lifedrain: %13, AS: 1.4s).
It weighs 60.00 oz.
Famously used by the Barbarian King Seltek, this axe has left a dark imprint on human history.
[Bloodsprout]: 12 chance to give you [Blood Hunger] for 6 sec. and sprout a [Blood Blob] from your enemy upon hitting it.
[Two-handed]

??! op or what? 13%lifedrain +6crit 42 atk and 20def and 60.00oz and 1.4atkspeed ^^ NERF plsssssss.... not.

Oke, the halberd may be better damage wise, but not that much better if you look to the numbers down below. The halberd is still 2 handed though and not having a shield is huge which I notice when swapping between hunter and spearman while my shielding is garbage.
We are comparing one of the best, or maybe even the best weapon, for a vocation that is supposed to be among the top dps wise with a weapon for a vocation that is supposed to deal the least damage together with saint.
As I said in my previous post it was about the best known obtainable weapons. The Vile Chopper can't be obtained yet, nor the weapon it upgrades from, nor the deepcut axe and bloody scavanger that have to be crafted or looted first in order to make it.

Halberd
19 atk/s without crit
23.6 atk/s with 24% crit (9 base and 15 weapon)

Dragon Hammer
28.6 atk/s without crit
31.2 atk/s with 9% crit

100% hp: hammer 32% better
80% hp: even
<40% hp: halberd 51% better

Damage output with 3 artifacts of fury (dropped by easy monsters or when crafting 10 diamonds each, so very obtainable)
Halberd: 27.7 atk/s
D Hammer: 39.6 atk/s

100% hp: hammer 43% better
74% hp: even
<40% hp: halberd 40% better

also
It weighs 60.00 oz.
[Two-handed]

The problem is that it's a two-handed weapon for berserker and have less attack, yeah, you want to be hitted but not so much so you can maintein a specific amount of hp, that dragon hammer have better defense, better attack, better AS, its 1 handed and also is for defenders, the weakest class in terms of dps. The heavy halberd sure, it's pretty nice when you're boosted but if you want to be boosted, then, you can't hunt in any place where the monsters hit you more than 1/6 of your life per turn that means that you cant use it properly for hunt monsters that you should be hunting them, you can just use it with weak monsters, or in other way you will hit them really slow. In other words, maybe you will do 3 times more dmg than the hammer, with the difference that you are useless to hunt strong monsters, you don't have any really useful skill/hability because your primary resourse is your weapon and your passive, the first one is overshadowed by a hammer that can be used by the weaker class in terms of dps of the game and the second one is overshadowed by almost every monster that can hit you for more than 1/6 of you hp. All the berserkers weapons should have a decent attack speed, it's all that we have.

That axe can't be crafted right now :(

Oke, the halberd may be better damage wise, but not that much better if you look to the numbers down below. The halberd is still 2 handed though and not having a shield is huge which I notice when swapping between hunter and spearman while my shielding is garbage.
We are comparing one of the best, or maybe even the best weapon, for a vocation that is supposed to be among the top dps wise with a weapon for a vocation that is supposed to deal the least damage together with saint.
As I said in my previous post it was about the best known obtainable weapons. The Vile Chopper can't be obtained yet, nor the weapon it upgrades from, nor the deepcut axe and bloody scavanger that have to be crafted or looted first in order to make it.

Halberd
19 atk/s without crit
23.6 atk/s with 24% crit (9 base and 15 weapon)

Dragon Hammer
28.6 atk/s without crit
31.2 atk/s with 9% crit

100% hp: hammer 32% better
80% hp: even
<40% hp: halberd 51% better

Damage output with 3 artifacts of fury (dropped by easy monsters or when crafting 10 diamonds each, so very obtainable)
Halberd: 27.7 atk/s
D Hammer: 39.6 atk/s

100% hp: hammer 43% better
74% hp: even
<40% hp: halberd 40% better
The problem is that it's a two-handed weapon for berserker and have less attack, yeah, you want to be hitted but not so much so you can maintein a specific amount of hp, that dragon hammer have better defense, better attack, better AS, its 1 handed and also is for defenders, the weakest class in terms of dps. The heavy halberd sure, it's pretty nice when you're boosted but if you want to be boosted, then, you can't hunt in any place where the monsters hit you more than 1/6 of your life per turn that means that you cant use it properly for hunt monsters that you should be hunting them, you can just use it with weak monsters, or in other way you will hit them really slow. In other words, maybe you will do 3 times more dmg than the hammer, with the difference that you are useless to hunt strong monsters, you don't have any really useful skill/hability because your primary resourse is your weapon and your passive, the first one is overshadowed by a hammer that can be used by the weaker class in terms of dps of the game and the second one is overshadowed by almost every monster that can hit you for more than 1/6 of you hp. All the berserkers weapons should have a decent attack speed, it's all that we have.

That axe can't be crafted right now :(

You guys need to stop comparing weapons of different tiers completely. The level requirement on them may be the same, but they are not in the same rank, Dragon Hammer is meant to be a rare drop from dragons that rewards mid level players (if they manage to kill dragons) or high level players (if they need such a weapon, or want to sell it to mid-level players). Also the heavy halberd has 26 defense, which is a very solid amount given the fact that you don't want your defense to be too high on a berserker. And it has 15% bonus crit chance? Just by wearing it, you have 22% crit chance, and by utilizing your passive you get to attack much faster, so in total, the damage output of this weapon would completely crush the damage output of the hammer, no contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.