• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong, I dont know if this has happend yet but I am sure it will!

qERTR86.png

Its not possible to login since the restart and over an hour passed already, are there some problems again? :|

Either change the damn host or make it so players dont lose items upon death, every single death i had was because i lagged out and i cant even get my loot back because of the lag spikes and freezes, i dont wanna spend hours upon hours of grinding for materials if i loose my items because of freezes. This server is amazing, but atm its hard to keep testing things if we die every day since theres atleast 1x laggspikes like these

Last edited:
Yeah it looks like we'll have to look into further solutions if the server is still behaving like that. But thank you for letting us know.
Unfortunately tonight and for the majority of tomorrow, I'm taking some time off to relax, but once I'm back on tomorrow evening (I suppose), I can make it so that you don't lose stuff upon dying until we decide what we'll do with the host problem.

Great to see that you guys are streaming and I'm excited about next week as a lot of changes are finally coming! ^-^

Is there an option for when you look at an object the screen that shows info dissepears after 2-3 sec?

Is there an option for when you look at an object the screen that shows info dissepears after 2-3 sec?
No. We used to have that, but since we can't predict the reading speed of each player (some people take a while to read a text, especially those struggling with english), we decided to leave it up to the reader when to close the window by right clicking it.

That's not right... It could be that the number got reset in the database or something. I'll have to check what's going on when I'm working on Necronia tonight.
Well, we kinda need you right now online :D Wormother got bugged and she didn't jump to the south hole so we can't attack her and we r stuck forever in her cave :V Enki and Bulletproof

No. We used to have that, but since we can't predict the reading speed of each player (some people take a while to read a text, especially those struggling with english), we decided to leave it up to the reader when to close the window by right clicking it.

Maybe add an option on options panel to enable/disable timer? and, make some math with number of letters * time per letter (and add a scroll in options to increase or decrease the time) :p

Maybe add an option on options panel to enable/disable timer? and, make some math with number of letters * time per letter (and add a scroll in options to increase or decrease the time) :p
Doable, but since we are working on limited time, I'd prefer to take care of some other more important stuff. But I can definitely write this down on a todo list.

I quess this server will have arround 2k players online on final release

Status
Not open for further replies.