• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
2k? The server with the most amout of players atm is 1453.

And if the host is already bad atm, imagine with 2k people on it :p

well hope they fix the host but this server does deserve 2k people. I tried it but stopped at around lvl 20 but i had more rpg experience then i ever had on for example medivia or other oldschool ots.
This ot is just so unique and different and that makes it cool

I'll stream when new client is released, i wont play much till then :p

Any updates coming in this week?
Yes indeed, I was supposed to push the new client this weekend, but I held off for a little longer because we started implementing some new things that I didn't think would be in 1.20, though I would like to have them there, so I'm trying to get some more work done on it as well before we release the client. Basically it's about the shop system and ingame music, as well as some sprites that we might be getting soon.

Fear not! :D

Yes indeed, I was supposed to push the new client this weekend, but I held off for a little longer because we started implementing some new things that I didn't think would be in 1.20, though I would like to have them there, so I'm trying to get some more work done on it as well before we release the client. Basically it's about the shop system and ingame music, as well as some sprites that we might be getting soon.

Hype! Hype! Hype! Hype!

dF4KC7r.png

@Bafku
Given that it's dropped by at least two monsters and it's on the wiki: yes. There are quite some on the server and not all of them may even be looted any more.

Last edited:
155 MB holy shit wtf...... you guys musta went ham...

Fear not! :D
:O ¿How works ingame music? ¿Do you can explain a bit more? Like a radio or depends of the area sounds one or another song...

:O ¿How works ingame music? ¿Do you can explain a bit more? Like a radio or depends of the area sounds one or another song...
Basically, each area has a track assigned to it, so the music changes as you explore different areas. We'll be working on more features, like, the presence of a boss playing a special track, etc.

@Muss That screenshot is so old (relatively). Remember you posting it before. :p

Hope I won't have to listen to the same track for a week when camping outlaws for rare ranger equipment again. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.