• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Is there anyone who has free time today to help me out to test some stuff on the private test server? Need a few hours of your time. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

Nice to have the server back online!

Did you guys happen to have the time to make some more Berserker weapons obtainable? Most of the Berserker weapons require mats which are not obtainable yet so we can't properly test them.

Nice to have the server back online!

Did you guys happen to have the time to make some more Berserker weapons obtainable? Most of the Berserker weapons require mats which are not obtainable yet so we can't properly test them.
A lot of new or previously unobtainable materials are now available through Magmic Island, however, the recipes are still something we need to check and change.
A detailed changelog will be kept on our website as always, we just need a day or two to establish a solid work plan in order to start making more changes. We'll see what comes on the priority list, I imagine the bitbucket is full of new issues.

I'm also creating a video trailer for the new update which should be done later today.

1.21 Client & Magmic Island

Hey everyone. Time for some news!

After 3 weeks of exhausting research and fixing cross-OS differences, we managed to fix a bug that was causing the gameworld to be distorted and unplayable. Necronia BETA is now back online. We've also pushed a bunch of changes to the live server for testing including the much teased Magmic Island, some visual changes to Bawfuria as well as some additions. You can expect changes to start piling up very soon, at the same rate your quality reports have been, and hopefully we'll have most of the major stuff fixed before going into the next phase of changing the vocations. We've speculated a bunch on this topic earlier, so I won't bother repeating, & unless you want to dig through old posts on OTLand, you'll have to wait and see.

Due to some issues and messing around with the database, I sadly have to inform you that 99% of the houses have been wiped. There's not much we can do to restore anything that's lost, but as I've repeated a lot in the past, houses are fishy at the moment and I don't advise anyone to put valuable items inside of them. We will be disabling the ability to purchase houses until this is resolved, to avoid further trouble with lost items as some people don't care to heed our warnings. It is beta after all, and such things are to be expected.

We're glad to have you all back.

For now, I leave you with a trailer of the Magmic Island, and we'll go back to dwelling in our caves and coding stuff on our keyboards.

MomDadFriendsIcon.jpg

welcome back, ur favorite bear is here B|

< Count an extra bear in. Aand how do i get to new lands ? :D

Last edited:
The Fire Raptors remind me of:

"He was so happy when I first gave him his dragon.
But once the dragon got sick I knew I had to seek help, a cure...
And it did. But little did I know it would cost me dearly..."
welcome back, ur favorite bear is here B|
I don't like bears nor dogs...

@Iskariote:
Careful, in earlier teasers they suggested the new island for groups of level 90+.

Last edited:
When are you going to let us sell stuff that is unsellable right now f.e metal stuff from The Dam or pirate legs etc plus many more i suppose i dont know about. At least give it some purpose cuz there is not many places where u can actually make money and have fun while getting exp.

When are you going to let us sell stuff that is unsellable right now f.e metal stuff from The Dam or pirate legs etc plus many more i suppose i dont know about. At least give it some purpose cuz there is not many places where u can actually make money and have fun while getting exp.

I'll look into it as soon as I can, thanks for the reminder.

Btw can you tell me what are the cap values of lupol for pots. It should be seen on potion buuuuuuuuut.. I guess(Hope) its one of the things on your list so atleast write it here. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.