• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Btw can you tell me what are the cap values of lupol for pots. It should be seen on potion buuuuuuuuut.. I guess(Hope) its one of the things on your list so atleast write it here. Thx!
I assume it's still the same as of December the 6th:
Mana pot max healing: 130 + lowerBetween(70 or lupol*3)
Strong mana pot max healing: 210 + lowerBetween(115 or lupol*3)
Great mana pot max healing: 300 + lowerBetween(170 or lupol*3)

I don't expect the scaling and cap to be much different for health potions. Only the base values might be higher.

Source:
https://bitbucket.org/necronia/necronia-engine/issues/855/lupol-not-affecting-smp

Im dumb and it doesnt tell me a thing. I want to know how much lupol is max to potion and it doesnt tell me that..

Im dumb and it doesnt tell me a thing. I want to know how much lupol is max to potion and it doesnt tell me that..
Where it says "lowerBetween" it means a value between the two of those in the bracket is chosen, whichever one is lower. So for example 130 + lowerBetween(70 or lupol*3) would be maxed out at 24 lupol, because it would be
130 + lowerBetween( 70 or 24*3 ) ->
130 + lowerBetween( 70 or 72 ) ->
130 + 70 = 200

So the maximum bonus you could get from this potion is obtained when having 24+ lupol, and the bonus is 70 bonus mana. Etc.

Where it says "lowerBetween" it means a value between the two of those in the bracket is chosen, whichever one is lower. So for example 130 + lowerBetween(70 or lupol*3) would be maxed out at 24 lupol, because it would be
130 + lowerBetween( 70 or 24*3 ) ->
130 + lowerBetween( 70 or 72 ) ->
130 + 70 = 200

So the maximum bonus you could get from this potion is obtained when having 24+ lupol, and the bonus is 70 bonus mana. Etc.

what about food? they have some lupol/ Vita B/A cap?

my avast tellin me that opentiba have some nasty viruses, and block them all :'|

13313657_1039622939460568_213914463_o.png

im awesome? But karma is b(tch :'p
3 minutes after awesome drop, i died because network kick and lost my backpack while clean:mad::mad::mad:
Anyway, theyy look sooo cool!

I still cant get past the begin city, -.-
I would suggest adding more and easier way of getting Sapphires. annyway just get freakin frustrated when i cant leave the begin city

I tried doing the 5part quest to leave the city, but got killed by the boss .. Am i the only one frustrated by this? I know that its fun to have a challenge, but having it this hard without even playing as the vocation i want is just too annoying.

Last edited:
I still cant get past the begin city, -.-
I would suggest adding more and easier way of getting Sapphires. annyway just get freakin frustrated when i cant leave the begin city

I tried doing the 5part quest to leave the city, but got killed by the boss .. Am i the only one frustrated by this?

If you can't finish that quest, then you are obviously not ready to leave Bawfuria. You shouldn't try to rush it to leave as soon as possible. Bawfuria isn't Rookgaard from Tibia where you just rush to get level 8 and leave. Take your time and leave when you're ready, there are 7 unique bosses, 18 quests and a bunch of chest rewards, hidden secrets and stories as well as items to collect on Bawfuria. Most of the quests will give you a sapphire. (The new npc won't, but Darrousin, Henkhel, Tim, Marko, Scott, Yonkal, Achmed, etc.). All bosses also drop sapphire gems. It can't get easier than that nor would I want it to be.

hmm if thats the case then i will explore it more. I do have one question though. Is it possible to play as a mage in Bawfuria and become a hunter in main? Or do i have to make an archer in bawfuria?

And I will be soloing alot in main, what vocation is the best fr that? Iam thinking about a Marksman or hunter, but in close range they are useless right? Is spearman ten a much better decision? Anny advice would be appreciated.

Well as you could suspect anything that is meant for long range is not good for close range right ? If u wanna play close range then any from above is not ur pick.

Jeśli gra jakiś polak, pisać priv.. pogramy razem ts'a i te sprawy :3

Btw is it possible to get to Tjenn 'Lunar ?

I also looted "A cheese statue recipe" but when i used it:
18:04 You learned: cheese statue recipe. You can check it in your Recipe Book.

But there is none. I assume it is in cooking recipes ?

Last edited:
hmm if thats the case then i will explore it more. I do have one question though. Is it possible to play as a mage in Bawfuria and become a hunter in main? Or do i have to make an archer in bawfuria?

In terms of playing as a mage, you can only be promoted into mage classes (spellcaster, necromancer, and saint). You would need to be playing an archer to be promoted into the other ranger classes.

Btw is it possible to get to Tjenn 'Lunar ?

I also looted "A cheese statue recipe" but when i used it:
18:04 You learned: cheese statue recipe. You can check it in your Recipe Book.

But there is none. I assume it is in cooking recipes ?

Tjenn'Lunar is not accessable as of now, but its intended to be released with the server launch. Have you tried clicking on the other cookbook options?
2uGuCqb.png
(Click on the pan up top to find the ingredients for a cheese statue)

@up Thx. I had no clue that there are tabs on this cooking book.
Yeah, it sports a pretty shitty UI at the moment, something that was made a long time ago when we didn't have any better options so we never bothered changing it. It will definitely be changed in future.

I'm VERY happy this server is back. Do you have any live streaming overlays made for streamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.