• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
vhpxBWL.png

@TibiaFX @Eiffel @Dark199 @tarjei @Sportacus @The Hisoka @Shade ~ @imkingran @Sir Knighter @Sheenita

This is amazing. :)

I just bought a beta key and it's saying this when i try to register:
"The key do not exist or has already been used. "

Can you help me out here?

I just bought a beta key and it's saying this when i try to register:
"The key do not exist or has already been used. "

Can you help me out here?

Send a message to our Facebook page saying your key so we can resolve this.

when will u open this for real?

We will officially launch Necronia when we feel it is ready and as bugless as possible. We're hoping soon after the open beta, but something may arise making the date be pushed back.

How do you guy's plan to push out the advertisement for the server(beta)?, OTland is not what it use to be not sure it will bring in the most people lol - Just curious? I would imagine you guy's have plans already in place to advertise open beta :)

Can't wait by the way, already spreading it around among my friends! <3 #necronia

How do you guy's plan to push out the advertisement for the server(beta)?, OTland is not what it use to be not sure it will bring in the most people lol - Just curious? I would imagine you guy's have plans already in place to advertise open beta :)

Can't wait by the way, already spreading it around among my friends! <3 #necronia

For open beta, we will advertise on a couple more forums and put up the server on all server lists (but without buying any advertisements). For full launch however, we will invest some more into advertisement and hope to spread the word much further. To be honest, 2/3 only our facebook page fans were to play on Necronia, i'd be more than happy with the amount of players.

Looks like it will be very fun. Can't wait to see it in-game.

Happy Holidays!
santa-emoticon.gif

Translating into swedish is probably not necessary.
only maybe 1/35 kids here knows english by the time they are 11

Omg that's on my birthday! Yaay :D cant wait, fk celebration lets play instead

Good luck with the project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back