• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong would you by any chance spare a beta key or make it open for everyone this weekend? Kinda hard to play on regular week days
We can not alter our plans to the desires of individual people, sorry. The server will run open beta on 21st December (afternoon hours probably) because that's the soonest we can dispatch it before the actual christmas days, and we must do that because of the christmas event. Anyway, it will be free and open for everyone for an unforseeable future (until it's released) so even if you are not there on 21st, you can come play whenever you want.

You know what they say... a dark night must pass before the sun rises up again. Such will be the one tonight, with all of us eagerly awaiting the sunlight of tomorrow and the Dawn of Joy. To prepare you for this epic annual event, and the fact that we're finally going open beta, here's a brief summary of everything we're working on and what will happen during the 3 weeks of the event. (Just to clarify, after the event is over, beta will remain available to everyone unlike last year).

chWK6l4.png

We're bringing you a refreshment of the client itself.
New Christmas features in it, a bunch of bugfixes and most importantly, the new effects, outfits and particles unique to the event.

Check out the new client here.
[URL='https://i.imgur.com/x7aIRLo.png'](Click here to zoom in - PNG)
[/URL]

And the christmas features here!
[URL='https://i.imgur.com/uLjslta.gif'](Click here to open - Animated GIF)
[/URL]

We hope you enjoyed the small preview. See you all on Open Beta where we we'll put your real skills to the test, and you'll put our test to your .. skills?
Nevermind. Have a nice saturday!

At what hour will be the release with what time zone? :)

Is there any way to change the clients resolution? For some reason it's really small for me

Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean?
If you are referring to the size of the background image on the login screen, that has been fixed on the new client that's about to be released.

Also, how to register, if i have to type beta key in registration webpage?

How long until it starts? :eek:

I'll come on after I have cleaned my room for Christmas! :D

-----edit:
Never mind! Found out it starts at 18:00!

How long until it starts? :eek:

I'll come on after I have cleaned my room for Christmas! :D
Small announcement!

Beta will begin in around 2 hours. I will post here when the client download (1.19) is available and beta key registration is removed.
Christmas events (raids, santa claus, etc.) will not begin until tomorrow, to give everyone 1 day to adapt and level up a little before the festive activities start!
However, other christmas stuff like recipes, snowball fights, etc. will be available tonight.

See you all there soon!

not going to make it for the release but will join in later this week. If someone is going to stream could he/she post the link in this thread or pm it to me directly. would love to see some necronia in the little free time i'll have the next couple of days ^^

good luck with the release @Necronia team, hope everything will go smoothly

Waiting impatiently!! How long do we have to wait still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back