• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hey, but what about training here? I mean skills like sword fighting etc?

My graphics card is old how do i fix the client so i am not laggy right now?

i got some problem with installing...
system windows cant find file "necronia.exe" ...

The character name has already been taken. wtf all the names i try says this :|

And the same damage as the shadowstriker? I think it's a little OP don´t you think?
"Same damage" ...
Shadowstrikers use daggers which have ridiculously fast attackspeed and use stealth
Barbs use axes and have slower attack speed but higher hits...
Barbs are tankier, shadowstrikers have more utility, don't let that star rating confuse you~

Lag is pretty extreme but ill manage. The starting tutorial could use some improvements because you are super clueless what to do after speaking with father wisdom

I suggest adding some torch when starting. It's pretty hard to start playing in dark... also lags, please do something about it :(

where is directx client??

It won't be available until later. We prioritized getting the OpenGL client out first so people are able to play in the open beta.

Lag is pretty extreme but ill manage. The starting tutorial could use some improvements because you are super clueless what to do after speaking with father wisdom
We've spoken out about the lag on the server a few times already, but yeah, we're working on everything as we speak.
Once you're done with Father Wisdom, you're free to roam, to use the tip board in front of the temple to get some tips, or explore the quests you gained by exiting the temple. (Check quest log)
Probably the most basic thing would be to go to the sewers below father wisdom and start with Samwise.

I suggest adding some torch when starting. It's pretty hard to start playing in dark... also lags, please do something about it :(
We're fixing up everything as we speak, we'll just need some time to stabilize the situation as we never had the experience of having so many players and could not possibly predict why and what would go wrong.
Torches are craftable and buyable from NPCs, but yeah, those NPCs are missing, which is why we're working on getting them back asap!

Torches are craftable and buyable from NPCs, but yeah, those NPCs are missing, which is why we're working on getting them back asap!
What I'm trying to say is when i loged in and had to find a place to use jump in complete darkness, using my minimap to navigate is really frustrating. I'm talking about first minutes in the game when you can't buy shit and have no spells.
#edit
you even deleted ambient light from the client...

NOOOO WAY! ;/ after 2 hours of downloading
EHHH.png

NOOOO WAY! ;/ after 2 hours of downloading
EHHH.png

The file you downloaded is most likely damaged due to your connection not being able to properly download all the data. It worked fine for 100+ people already, so the only thing I could recommend you is to redownload and hope you don't get a small disconnect or super slow connection during the download.

What I'm trying to say is when i loged in and had to find a place to use jump in complete darkness, using my minimap to navigate is really frustrating. I'm talking about first minutes in the game when you can't buy shit and have no spells.
#edit
you even deleted ambient light from the client...

Ah, I see. Thanks for the feedback in that case, I will see that we illuminate that area better as soon as we fix the critical bugs/lag.

One thing that I found weird was that talking on NPC channel gets you muted. After finishing the tutorial (talking only with npcs) I was silenced for >400 seconds :p

One thing that I found weird was that talking on NPC channel gets you muted. After finishing the tutorial (talking only with npcs) I was silenced for >400 seconds :p
Indeed, something weird has happened to the muting system (though it doesn't actually mute you, you can still talk, just gives the annoying message). We will have to check it out after the more important bugs are fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back