• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Starting the last time I died, when I try to login to the client, after selecting my character the client keeps going into (non responding), no matter how long I wait, any idea?

Starting the last time I died, when I try to login to the client, after selecting my character the client keeps going into (non responding), no matter how long I wait, any idea?
This bug happened with me too.
When you change characters, sometimes it happens too, close client is faster than wait it response =s.

About vocation balance: why the first vocation of Mage has a better "utamo vita" than the promotion spellcaster? '-' for spellcaster we need to wait 180s for remove utamo, and on Mage we can do it just talking the spell again. If the spellcaster is a promotion class of Mage, shouldn't he keep the knowledge previously acquired? It's like "you got a promotion, now u lose some knowledge to gain others
" wtf? In real RPG, when you got promoted to a better class, you keep the old things of you older class. About "exura sio", it's better to remove it from Mage and keep it just on Saint, it's the same thing, you had the spell and this is removed when you get promoted, so it's better if you never had the spell before.

obs: I didn't played the other vocations at the moment, my focus is testing mages :)

This bug happened with me too.
When you change characters, sometimes it happens too, close client is faster than wait it response =s.

About vocation balance: why the first vocation of Mage has a better "utamo vita" than the promotion spellcaster? '-' for spellcaster we need to wait 180s for remove utamo, and on Mage we can do it just talking the spell again. If the spellcaster is a promotion class of Mage, shouldn't he keep the knowledge previously acquired? It's like "you got a promotion, now u lose some knowledge to gain others
" wtf? In real RPG, when you got promoted to a better class, you keep the old things of you older class. About "exura sio", it's better to remove it from Mage and keep it just on Saint, it's the same thing, you had the spell and this is removed when you get promoted, so it's better if you never had the spell before.

obs: I didn't played the other vocations at the moment, my focus is testing mages :)

The problem with closing the client instead of waiting for a response is it happens every time, even if I close and reopen it

@likki and @Joshuadaman, here this just happens if I don't close the client. I do this: I die, enter, wait for client don't response, close it, a message will appears talking if u wanna wait for response.. Click in close,open client, (here I have 1 bug, idk why, the client doesn't find client.wyc, but I just click in finish and the clients open normal. And after this, I haven't to wait for client response, enter on character normal ;)

About necronia : shiva, dark, silence.. All the staff are doing a very nice job, changelogs almost everyday, even in Christmas :p if you wanna more players to test lag stuff, try to advertise your server in Brazilian forums (tibiaking and xtibia). It's a very large community too.

@likki and @Joshuadaman, here this just happens if I don't close the client. I do this: I die, enter, wait for client don't response, close it, a message will appears talking if u wanna wait for response.. Click in close,open client, (here I have 1 bug, idk why, the client doesn't find client.wyc, but I just click in finish and the clients open normal. And after this, I haven't to wait for client response, enter on character normal ;)

About necronia : shiva, dark, silence.. All the staff are doing a very nice job, changelogs almost everyday, even in Christmas :p if you wanna more players to test lag stuff, try to advertise your server in Brazilian forums (tibiaking and xtibia). It's a very large community too.
im having same problem, once i waited like 10min and nothing happened
The problem with closing the client instead of waiting for a response is it happens every time, even if I close and reopen it

^ The client problems come from existing map marks. Map marks are known to have a problem where they duplicate themselves until there is so many of them that you client just freezes. We thought we had fixed this problem, which is why we re-enabled them in a recent client patch, but it's apparently still there.

To fix this issue, go to your User folder -> Necronia -> find a file called config.otml.
This file contains your client settings, hotkeys, latest chat messages and minimap marks. If you want, you can manually delete all the map marks, or if you'd prefer not to mess with the config file, just delete the entire .otml file and the client will create a new one when you launch it next time.

Avoid using map marks until we announce this issue has been resolved. Cheers, and merry christmas to you all as well. We'll be posting more today.

Thanks I can finally login and it seems my FPS problems are fixed.
Now after the restart it seems that all my windows are so much bigger then they were before. Can't seem to fix it no matter what settings I tweak, if you have any suggestions I appreciate it. Picture for reference

https://i.imgur.com/VTitKHc.png

Damn, i deleted my minimap too. Now i need to explore everything again...

Thanks I can finally login and it seems my FPS problems are fixed.
Now after the restart it seems that all my windows are so much bigger then they were before. Can't seem to fix it no matter what settings I tweak, if you have any suggestions I appreciate it. Picture for reference

https://i.imgur.com/VTitKHc.png

Go to options -> Show left panel. After that, do ctrl + dot (.), or experiment with that shortcut in combination with ctrl + dash (-) or ctrl + plus to play with the zoom settings.

Damn, i deleted my minimap too. Now i need to explore everything again...
Check if you still have it in recycle bin (the minimap file) and retrieve that one? The best I can suggest. :p

Im sure you are already aware but the server has been doing well and now the server is crashing every half hour or so.

I don't have a lot of time right now to respond to any posts, so I'll just leave this here.

FviP1F3.png

Merry christmas to all of you and we hope you enjoy the holiday days,
Come visit us on Necronia and take part in the world quest we've been waiting for, for a year!

Don't miss out on the fun.
See you all soon!​

I don't have a lot of time right now to respond to any posts, so I'll just leave this here.

FviP1F3.png

Merry christmas to all of you and we hope you enjoy the holiday days,
Come visit us on Necronia and take part in the world quest we've been waiting for, for a year!

Don't miss out on the fun.
See you all soon!​
Photoshop Savage.
Merry christmas :)

Yeah since It will take a lot of time till I can put a server online again I'll be bringing my friends to play this one, I waited so many years to play it, lol

I've been enjoying the brief moments I've been playing so far, the only thing that bugs me is that the first town feels so crowded. It's like the map is overdone with all the details, borders and especially the floor changes all around. I would've liked to see a simple town to start off in, since you're pretty much forced to be there for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back