• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Aaaand the laggspikes and kicks started again, atm its so bad that u cant even login :|

Last edited:
My client is updating to 1.20 as we speak. :)

Female Furian outfit now looks more slim / less buff and the cleavage has been covered a little bit more.
\0/

Last edited:
Ur clients updating?
I cant find any info about an ongoing update, neither is my client uodating :p

Close your client and open it again. It should be updating then.

Mine doesnt update, when i click on the *updater* in the folder nothing happens, guess i gotta redownload the client?

Mine doesnt update, when i click on the *updater* in the folder nothing happens, guess i gotta redownload the client?
Could help. I only had to open the client itself again. Could be that you have a different client (the .zip one over the install file for example) and have to wait till 1.20 is available for download.

@Father Wisdom
See the changelog. Not really, but I expect the gameplay changes 20 to become huge within the next 2 days or a new one to pop up unless the new client delays it with some issues.

I think ur client isn't updating because the file client.wyc (the file who opens with error.. I replaced this file few weeks ago and when I open the client, it isn't with any error :p)
Just wait for the official release since the content isn't ingame right now :p

edit: They removed the light from mining helmet =( and added few things like change color when u move ur mouse into something (like the flash tibia client, but without the yellow square)

Last edited:
In case someone hasn't seen the post on the website yet, here's the full thing.

"
Hey everyone!
After a long wait, we've finally managed to get this update released! If your client does not download it automatically, it is probably because the last time we distributed a patch (1.19), we forgot to include one file that's vital for the auto-updater. In any case, if your client doesn't do it automatically, you will have to do a fresh install (you won't lose your minimap/hotkey settings, no worries). Please head over to our download page and grab the latest version of the client.

So, what's fresh in this update?

Let's start with some of the client's features. There have been numerous changes to the client, but for a more detailed list, you are always free to check up on the changelog. Here, we'll review only the most apparent and important ones.

You can now add spells to hotkey directly from the spellbook, or from the hotkey menu.

spell-select-hotkey.gif

You can view the minimap in full-screen by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+M.

2I9LKUJ.png

We've changed the blacksmithing recipe viewer a little to clarify some things in the window.

0dsakqJ.png

It is easier to target things now, because hovering over a creature will now colorize it for easier recognition.

You can now interact with NPCs by right-clicking them.

What Else?
Well... Those would be the client changes, but we have a lot of exciting content changes coming up. Aside from the various vocation changes that should be coming up, we took some time off of that project to provide you with new content. We're aware that many people are in the 'high level' zone now, and have nothing to do, so we'll push out some stuff for you to test while we work on the vocation changes. As most of you know, the new area that will be unlocked soon is called the Magmic Island, located east of Conqueria. This island will provide a challenge for level 85+ players.

As you can see on the images below, new challenges and collectibles await you there, but that's not all! We've implemented over 120 new items into the game that should soon start appearing all around the world and in the blacksmithing recipes.

3pFROzA.png

Speaking of blacksmithing recipes, we've separated the distance weapons into 3 groups (Spears, Xbows and Bows), and you will soon be able to craft ammunition which will appear in the "Ammo" group.

t35ysT7.png

Find yourself venturing deep into the hot underground of the volcano on the Magmic Isle to unravel terrible mysteries that lurk within.

PUcLFbo.png

eZ5cEJq.png

Climb the volcano and explore its rigged exterior. Find new ore stones!

TXCPaTc.png

And make sure to leave bread crumbs behind you or this maze will swallow you without giving you a way back home.

I2G4cv3.png

Outfit Changes
It is time we talk a little about your wardrobe. Right now, there are not many outfits obtainable in the game.
We aim to start changing this surely and quickly.

There are over 60 outfits for players ready in our data, and we keep adding more and every so often.
However, outfits are a very time consuming and skill requiring resource to create and implement.
Many outfits we have face minor problems which take a lot of time to fix, such as: not being able to 'mount' a creature, mismatched color masks, weird movement, etc.

We've already started repairing most of the outfits and adding these missing features to them, and now that we feel comfortable with the amount of outfits we can provide, we'll start diving them into 3 categories:
Game-exclusive, Shop-exclusive and Mixed-availability outfits.
This means that some of them will only be unlocked through ingame activities, some will only be unlocked by buying them in the gift shop with Necronia points and some will be able to be acquired both ways.

We want to give all players at least 3 outfits to start with (upon character creation).
Then, we'll give you another 1 extra outfit when you promote.
The rest will be unlocked in any of the 3 mentioned ways.

Kw8KklB.png

Some of the outfits that are currently in the game will either be swapped out for new ones or removed, and we will provide you all with something that will allow you to express your identity.
Special outfits that you've obtained, for example, through the Dawn of Joy event or the Beta Shop, will remain unlocked to you for the remainder of the Open Beta.

Special Thanks
Special thanks to xKuzirashi (from Ranger's Arcani) for most of the sprites featured in this update."​

Stupid people voting for the chests as a reward :( Hopefully I get better stuff on Sattnyr when the chests appear there.
bab9df37eb.jpg

Getting multiple unstackables as a reward is bugged. Noticed it with shards before and now with ice cubes.

Could you guys check the bitbucket forum, theres a critical bug that prevents people from leaving rook ever since the new client. (U cant cook anymore, which kind of blows since u need to cook for the spirit berry juice and the worm soup)

Last edited:
Could you guys check the bitbucket forum, theres a critical bug that prevents people from leaving rook ever since the new client. (U cant cook anymore, which kind of blows since u need to cook for the spirit berry juice and the worm soup)

Saw it already, we'll fix this up asap.

What does "pvp - open but restricted" mean? :p
I heard about it like 2 years ago aswell, was quite interesting back then for me

Btw could you guys add the feature that allows you to have a chance to get a rare item when you craft items Since its impossible to loot a decent rare bow, dagger and many other things (Only thing that drops refined bows which i need are outlaw hunters, i killed approx 900+ so far and only looted 3 refined bows) or other items since so little creatures drop em
Would also be cool if you added all the basic weapons to the crafting recipes so all vocs have a shot at crafting theyr own rare weapon

Atm crafting is only used to get high crafting skill for sockets, mid and highlevlers dont even use crafting to make themself EQ since its way easier to just loot stuff
Would be nice if such an awesome feature would be actually used and people had to spend time and energy on making theyr equipment instead of just hunting for it.

So, do ya guys think of adding this feature anytime in the near future? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.